Chapter 18

Travis's POV

"Why does Lysandre always kidnaps one of us?! This is not fair!!!" I ask in a bit of frustration. "At least it isn't me again..." Li'l B said. We all looked at her. "But you're right! It's always one of us." I'm so glad she put some effort into this conversation. "But, no matter what, it's always you he wants. So regardless of who he kidnaps, you will always end up with him." Calem said. "What are you saying?! You're just giving up on me, just like that?!" "I find no point in fighting. He will always get you, Li'l B!!" "There is a point, Calem!! Not only my mother is in danger but, the Pokemon!! And all of Kalos!!" "Well, if we give you to him, the whole region will end up in danger anyway!!!" Okay, this is a fight between girlfriend and boyfriend, guys. And it's looking pretty ugly. "Calem, you're the last person i would've thought to give up on me!!" "I'm not giving up on you. I'M TELLING THE FRICKIN' TRUTH!!!" Li'l B sat down, looking defeated. "I don't want to hear your truth. You're lying. We don't have to give me to Lysandre we can-." "What else is there to do?! He will either kidnap you or, torment us with these stupid videos!!!" "We can just kidnap mom back!!" "Li'l B. I understand that you don't want to go back to Lysandre but, this is the only way!" "DON'T TELL ME THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!!! THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO GO ABOUT THIS!!" "NOT WITHOUT PUTTING OTHER LIVES IN DANGER!!!" "CALEM?! YOU PUT YOU LIFE IN DANGER BEFORE FOR ME!! WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT FOR MY MOM?!" "I WOULD IF THERE WASN'T ANOTHER WAY!!" "Guys-." I try to intervene in this heated fight, only to be quiet. "Li'l B. This. Is. The. Only. Way. I understand that you're scared but-." "No you don't!!! You don't know what it's like for your life to be hung on a thread that someone else is holding!!! How it felt when he zapped Pokemon powers in me!!! I DON'T WANT MOM TO GO THROUGH THE SAME THING!!" "IF YOU DON'T, THEN YOU'D DO THIS WITHOUT A FIGHT!!" "It's almost as if you want me to leave." Her voice darkened and got sharper with each word. "Well, maybe i do." Calem's eyes widened as he realized what he just said. "Oh my Garchomp. Li'l B, i'm so sorry!" She just sat there and glared at him. "If you really want me to go away, then fine!! I'll go to Lysandre. At least i'd be away from you!!" "Fine!! Go!! You obviously don't care what happens to you or this region!!" "I'M JUST DOING WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO!!!" "AT LEAST IT WENT THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS!!!" "I HATE YOU!!" "I HATE YOU EVEN MORE!!" Li'l B marched into her room and Calem sat down, defeated.
"What have i done?" He put his head in his hands. "You pissed her off, for one." Shauna said. "You didn't have to answer that." He had a solemn tone in his voice. Li'l B came downstairs and walked toward the door. "Where are you going?" Dad asked. "Aren't we going to Lysandre's?" She had a bite in her tone. "O-oh. Yes. Let's go, everyone."