Chapter 15

Prof. Sycamore's POV

"Alright. You see these targets? Just become whichever Pokemon that he put its powers in you. In other words, become like... What pokemon powers-." I asked. "Zorua, Eevee and it's Eveelutions, a Vivillon and, i think that's it." "Alright. Become like a Flareon!" Li'l B started to shrink herself up and started glowing and groaning. "This hurts!" "Focus!!" Everyone cheered her on. When she finished, her hair was orange and yellow with the weird bang. She looked up at me like a Pokemon, who loves its trainer, would. "What move?" "Flamethrower?" "Can that come outta her mouth?!" She opened her mouth and no flames came out. So she started making barfing sound to get a flamethrower attack. Didn't really work. "I don't think this is working." "Man! I wanted a fire breathing girlfriend!!" Li'l B playfully bopped Calem. "My hair?! Is it on fire?!" "Calem, she has it under control. No need to freak out!" Green sighed. "I can't believe i can't do a simple flamethrower." "Have you tried a more complex one?" We just stared at Calem. And when Li'l B opened her mouth to say something, she barfed out sun babies!!! <sorry! I was thinking about The Croods>. "I did it! Thanks, Calem!!" She squeezed him in a hug. What a cute couple. But they'll never be as cute as ma cherié and moi. <that reminds me too much about Francis Bonnefoy (France) from Hetalia!! My sweet little Francy- Pancy!>. "What did i do?" "You told me to try a more complex way of doing flamethrower!" "I was only joking but, you're welcome, girl!" We practice control until the end of the day when she kinda perfected it.