Chapter 10

Calem's POV

Oh no! What if she got kidnapped my Lysandre again?! If he kidnapped my little PokePuff then, i will- i will- i will... Beat him up so much. Nobody will hurt my sweet PokePuff!! Not after what she's been through. "It's all my fault. If i had-." I interrupted Mrs. Bonnefet. "Don't blame yourself. Li'l B says that blaming won't get you a solution." "Kay." I wanna check if someone hurt my little Chocolate PokePuff. "Where could she be?"

We checked behind things, under, everywhere and Li'l B was no where to be found. "What if the client- excuzé moi- Li'l B got kidnapped?" "We must inform our team." I felt the presence of someone behind me. "What's happening?" "Hey, Li'l B. We're looking for you." I turned towards the guards and then back to Li'l B. "Where were you?!" I heard the sighs of relief behind me. "My sweet little PokePuff has returned!!!" I glomped her. "Lemme go!!" I hugged her even tighter.

"We freaked out because of you! We deserve an apology!!" Shauna pouted. "Shauna, let them have their moment." Thanks Trevs. You understand... I think. "But-." "Shhhhhhh." He covered her mouth. "There is no moment." "Li'l B? Why are you so mean?" "I'm not being mean. I'm speaking the truth." "So brutally honest. Reminds me of her mom." "Augustine, what do you mean by that?!" "Oh, nothing." Mrs. Bonnefet and Uncle Sycamore remind me of Li'l B and me. "I do have to say, she does act like her mom." "Mothers and daughters." "And pops." Li'l B hugged Uncle Sycamore. "Awww..." I got in the hug. "Groupy!!!" I dragged Tierno, Shauna, Trevor and, the bodyguards in the hug. "I love you guys!" I say. "I hate you too!!!" "Li'l B?!" "Fine. I despise you." "Well, i despise you to." "Why are you dating each other then?!" Trevor asks. "Cuz, we despise each other. Despise and love are antonyms. They both mean the same things!" Trevor gave us a 'seriously' look as we broke up the hug. "I'll break it to them later." He mumbled. "Break what? Please don't break us. We like our bones!" "Okay you GoofPuffs! Let's go eat lunch!" So the day has gone away, yada yada yoda.