Chapter 2

Recap-

"Here, let me help." An unfamiliar voice said behind me. "Travis? Is that you?" "Mommy!!!" A man who looked like he was in his 20's hugged my mom. "Travis! Is that you?" Prof. Sycamore asked. "Augustus! It's you!" "Umm, it's Augustine." "That's what i said, August." "Augustine." "I said that!!" They both laughed. "Who is this?" He put his hand on my head. "Brianna, meet Travis. Or his nickname, Big T. Travis, meet Brianna. Or her nickname, Li'l B." "Hey, Li'l Sis!" "I remember you!!" "Oh. You forgot me?" "Yes. Anyway, you and i would go on adventures!!" "Oh yeah!! And you'd always get lost and somehow end up halfway across the region." I blushed in embarrassment. "H-hey! That's not my fault." "You're right! It's mom's fault for having a false sense of direction." Everyone laughed at the statement. "I know that for a fact!" "So, bro? How old are you?" "16." "Okay. I thought you were 20." "No." "So. Mom? Dad?" "I'm 35." Mom said. "I'm 36." Dad said. "Oh. Okay." We just sat there in silence.

"Li'l B? Are you gonna introduce your friends?" "Oh! This is Serena, Shauna, Trevor, Tierno and Calem-boo." "Don't call me that!!" "Fine, Caley-Waley!" "Err!" Calem playfully smacked my hand that i completely forgot was bleeding. "Oh! Bro, are you gonna fix my hand?" "Ack! I forgot!" He pulled out a medical kit and put some gauze on it. "Are you a doctor?" "Kind of. I help injured wild Pokemon." "So, are you like Nurse Joy?" "Which one? Just kidding. No, they help trainer's Pokemon. I go out to the wild and help the ones out there. Like, if a trainer accidentally knocks one out, i heal it." "Okay! Cool!" "All done!" "Thanks!" "Well, since we look like we're done, let's go and eat lunch!" "Yay! Food!" Calem ran to the car and got there first, the rest of us following and, we rode back home from the meadow.