Chapter 14 (i think)

Travis's POV

"You need to learn to control your powers." I say. "But, how? The only person who knows how is, Lysandre." We started brainstorming ideas. "Aha! I've got it!!" We all say. "Okay, who's first?" Mom asks. "I'll go first." "Okay bro, help me out." "Okay. Since you have Pokemon powers, we could try training you like a Pokemon." "Whadaya mean?" "Easy! So start thinking like a Pokemon." "Okay. I love my trainer! I hope he/she gives me PokePuffs and treats, and grooms and stuff." I chuckled a little. "Okay now, become a Pokemon!!" "Hurgh! Urglegurgle! Bahhhh! I don't think this is working." "Yeah, me neither." My mom turned off the dramatic music in the background. "Seriously?" "You looked so dramatic! Like, Diantha!!! Anyway, Augustine? Do you know how to help her?" "I don't. All i can say is this, and it's terrible. If we can't help you, that leaves us to, "Last Resort"." "Pachi, my Pachirisu knows how to do-." "No. You'd have to surr-." "No! I am not going to surrender!! I will fight with or, hopefully not, without you!" "She's a fighter. She gets that from her father." "We're all fighters, mom. And i won't let him destroy me. I will find a way to control my powers." "We. We are all in this together. And, we are a family!" We gathered in for a group hug but, the doorbell rang.

"That might be your 'Caley-Waley'!" I mocked Li'l B. "Hey!" She playfully punched me. "Haha!" I walked to the door seeing the Crew. "Hi! We came here as fast as we could!" Green said. "Hey! Did you see the headline in the PokePaper? Or the news?" Shayleigh looked at us hopefully. "Yes." "We've gotta make sure you learn how to control your powers." "We're all in this together!" We gave each other double high fives.