Chapter 7

Li'l B's POV

I ran to the bathroom and barfed into the first thing i saw. The floor!! "Li'l B- couldn't make it to the toilet." Mom, can't answer! I have stuff in my mouth- err- coming out my mouth. "Do you want me to let you barf in peace?" My mom asked while leading me to the toilet. Sorry, can't answer!! Here, let me answer you with bleh!! "I'm leaving, okay?" I'm so glad that mom doesn't barf at nasty things or she'd be barfing with me. "What's wrong with her?" Serena asked mom. "She's barfing." "Why?" "I dunno!" "I'm kind of a doctor, let me help my little sis!" Thank Pokedexes! Someone who will not let me feel like i'm barfing myself to death! "Li'l B? Could you stop barfing for a moment so i can ask you questions?" I fell to the ground clutching my stomach, still barfing. "Okay, continue..." I finally stopped or, at least felt like it. "Okay, can you feel your stomach? Have you had food poisoning? Does it feel like it?" "No. It feels 10 million times worse." "Then describe." "My skin is burning, my head hurts and my stomach hurts." "Like sun burn hurting?" "No. Like i just went into a firey pit." I stood up only to feel dizzy. "Sit down!" I fell down to the ground and, the world is spinning round and round in circles... "Bro? Why are you moving in circles?" "I'm not. I think you should just go to sleep and, i'll get you some soda pop to sooth your stomach. Along with Magi-crackers." "Sure. And get a Ponyta while your at it." "Do your ears ring?" "Huh? I cannot here you. Are you ringing a bellsprout bell in my ears?" "Okay. Your ears are ringing." "I sees the Pokemon's." I felt my bro lift me up and put me on the couch. "I feel like i'm dying!!" "Let's hope you're not." He put a wet towel on my forehead. "Let's turn on the fan."

After a few minutes, he took off the towel and took me to my room to go to sleep. For realsies.