Chapter 6

Calem's POV

"You should be feeling, 110% awesome." "I'll be okay!" "Okay... Go to sleep." Mrs. Bonnefet and Uncle Sycamore walked out with me. "Hi!" Shayleigh and Green walked toward us. "Hey!" "Where's your girlfriend?" Green asked me causing me to blush. "She's taking a nap. We've been working hard with the wedding plans." "Okay then. Wanna play guess the Pokemon with us?" Shayleigh asked me with hope in her eyes. "Sure!" "Yay!" She dragged me and her sister to the family room.

"Okay! This Pokemon is a fairy type that likes the aroma satchel thingy!" Shauna said. "Aromatisse." I plainly say. I never really liked these kind of games because, my dad made sure i knew every single Pokemon so i can become the champ. Except that Li'l B is the champ and she crushes me in battles and always says she sorry about it. "Nice Calem! Now, this next Pokemon can turn into anything!" "Ditto!" Prof. Sycamore said. "No... I meant like, this Pokemon can turn into humans." "Zorua?" I asked. "Yeah, boy!" Okay so now i'm bored. "This Pokemon rhymes with shuck, luck, suck and a bunch of other words!" "Muk. Look, can we play something less boring?" "You're only bored cuz, you know them all! Oi, Prof. Sycamore isn't bored!" "I like this." "But, this is boring when you think about it." "I don't want to think about it!!" "I quit." "Aww, Calem? Why must you be a sour sport?!" "I'm not a sour sport, i'm just booooorrrreeeeedddd!!" "What'll you do?" "I'll go play with Li'l B's Yveltal!" "No!!! Are you crazy?!?!" "No. I'm bored." Shayleigh and i were having a little fight. Why do i have to stay here and play a game that Uncle Sycamore and i would crush? "I think he'd have more fun if his girlfriend was here." Green said. "Na ah!!" I blushed. "I think we'd all have more fun if Li'l B was playing because, she'd make jokes about everything." "Let's go get her then!" Shauna hopped to her feet. "No, she's sick!" "With wha- oh! She's running downstairs! Hey, Li'l B? Wanna play?" She ran to the bathroom, covering her mouth and barfed. "Oh... I guess she doesn't." I face palmed her. "She's sick." "I'm gonna check up on her." Mrs. Bonnefet walked to the bathroom.