Chapter 5

Had to think about what came after 3 : )

Li'l B's POV

I hummed while i was in my room. "Li'l B?" Calem was behind me. "Whatcha want, boi?" "Gurl, we needs to talks abouts some things. You, gurl, are confuzzling." "Boi, please! Speak for yourself!" I sat down and looked out my window. "Sometimes i wonder, how you are my boyfriend." "Sometimes i wonder that too. Then i think, i like crazy peoples." "Do you remember Gary and Ash?" "The one who said he wants to catch 'em all but never does, is Ash, right?" "Umm, sure." "And the one who goes around smelling people later is Gary, right?" "Yeah, i guess." "Then yeah. Why? Are you cheating?!" "What the Florges?! No!! I just wanted to tell you, they're back in town. Eww. No cheating with the one who never caught them all and, the one who smells people." We laughed together but soon, i winced.

"Li'l B, something's wrong. What is it?" How can he even know?! "N-nothing." "Something's wrong. Spill the PokePuffs." "I don't exactly feel good." "What's wrong?" "I've been feeling these jabs in my stomach and, headaches often." "Is it a serious pain?" "No. I feel them for about 5-30 minutes and then, it just goes. Sometimes i barf." "How long has this been happening?" I kept silent knowing that, it was probably best to not even tell Calem. "For. How. Long?" He looked me in the eye. "About 2 weeks." I squeaked out. "How long?" "2 days." I lied. "Li'l B, you need to rest." He tucked me in bed. Man, if only i could have a husband like him! "I'll go tell your mom." "Please, don't. She'll worry." "Fine." Mom and Dad cane in the room. "What's wrong?" "Li'l B's tired. She told me she stayed up late." "Just moments ago, you were bouncing up and down the walls! I don't believe you one bit." I forgot to tell Calem that, it takes a lot of practice to lie to my mom. "Does, 10 count as late?" I ask mom. "You've stayed up until 12." Dad said. "How do you know?!" My parents blushed. "Eww!! You-." No!!! Brianna Bonnefet?!" "What?! I can't help but think he stalks mom and me." They let out a sigh of what sounded like relief. "Wha' d'you think i'd think." "Nothing!" They both say. "Mmkay. Anyway, i just need a nap." "You've been taking naps lately," dad stated, "are you alright?" "I haven't been feeling 100% awesome.