Beginnings End

Prologue

I hope you've read my New Beginnings story, if you haven't, go read it. I will tell you that the way of chapter is weird cuz i just found out how to make chapters. I know, i have my rights though cuz i'm kinda a newb. So, yeah. Anyway, Li'l B has been safely taken home by now and they're planning the marriage of Prof. Sycamore and, Li'l B's mom. Btw, this is 2 months after the engagement statement. So, we'll kick off there at the half line. Idk about football so, help me.

By the way, you guys don't have to read the other story to get this one. I'll just summarize it for ya (cuz i'm that nice.):

So, Li'l B is a Pokemon trainer who gets kidnapped by Lysandre because of her father. Her father and Lysandre started out as friends but, Lysandre turned into an evil master mind who wanted a more perfect world (when she was three. He didn't do anything until she got older.). So, he kills him when her father, Ben or something, disagrees with him. So, when Li'l B defeated Team Flare, he realizes that she is a threat so, that lead to the kidnapping that i mentioned in the beginning. While she is held hostage, he does Pokemon experiments on her. In the end, she is saved so that leads to the time now.

Please enjoy!! :)