Chapter 17

Hello! It's been a while, i know.

Li'l B's Mom's POV

I remember so vividly of me being kidnapped. Just why? "Mmmph." "Why hello there, Mrs. Bonnefet. How are you? Do you want the gaga off?" "Mmhmm! Mmhmm! Mmhmm!" I nodded my head like Li'l B would if she had some macarons or something good. I felt Lysandre untie the gag. "Why do you have me?" "Because. I know the Champs weakness. People she loves getting hurt." "So, you plan on hurting me to change her mind?! That's absurd!!" "Well, get in the way, you pay the price! Now, we're gonna make a video, just for your daughter." He laughed as he got a knife and cut the ropes that held me onto a chair. "Come along, Flora." How did he know my name?! Li'l B probably doesn't know it!

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey skip!!

"Okay. Roll camera." A grunt said. "Hello there, Kalos. More specifically, the Bonnefets'. As you see, i have Flora Bonnefet right here, tied to this table. I'm going to make a proposal. If you bring the champion to me, i will give her back. If you don't, then she will suffer. You may be wondering why i've decided to take her. One because, the champ wasn't near me and two, i know the champ's weakness. Watching others get hurt because of her. You also may be wondering why i need the champ. She has special Pokemon powers and if i can't teach her to control them, she can destroy things." I lifted my head up and said, "She an already control them. Thanks to her brother and her soon-to-be stepfather!" "Ahh. That makes me want her more. You have made a mistake. As soon as i get my hands on her, i will destroy Kalos in order for there to be a more beautiful world!!!" An evil laugh erupted from him and i just glared at him. "Destroying only breaks down. Not build up!!" "This is a procedure that should've happened before all this technology!! So it's about time to start over!!" "What about the Pokemon?" He froze and then turned toward me. "They can die for all i care."
Wow, talk about evil!! I was surprised when he unbuckled me. "Are you not going to kill me?" "Not unless they don't give me that stupid child of yours!!" "She's not stupid!!" He walked toward the door. "Just you wait and see..." He walked out and i followed.