Chapter 16

Ugh! This chapter i forgot to save before!!! I am like so angry. And i hope you still love me after not updating for days. Wait... Probably a couple of months. I am so sorry!!! Please love me reader-chan!!! Also, thanks readers!!! For reading this book!!!

Mrs. Bonnefet's POV

We were decorating the place before the big day. "Put that over there!" "Mom? Did you go dress shopping yet?" Oh no. The dresses haven't come in. "Let me go check in the car." I walk to the car and start 'looking' for the dresses. I heard rustling in the bushes and brushed it off as a Pokemon. What a bad mistake i made.

Travis's POV

Mom hasn't been back for a while, so i decide to search for her. "Mom? Where are you?" That was when i saw it. A red envelope with a flame on it. I opened it anticipating what was inside. Maybe it was PokeBucks!!!!! Only, to my disappointment, it was a letter.

Dear Whoever Reads this,

Hello. I was going to take that stupid champion but, i found her mom instead. So now, if you want her back in one piece then, you should bring me the champion so i can end her from destroying me. I go by this rule. Destroy or be destroyed and the last thing i want to happen is to be destroyed. Good day to you.

Insincerely,
Lysandre

I gasped at the note and ran toward the others. "This is bad. Really bad!" "What's wrong, bro?" "Mom's been kidnapped by Team Flare!!!" "What?! No!" There was commotion and confusion going on. And through it all, i only had one question. Why?