Chapter 25

SMUT WARNING: Have fun guys. 😉
-----------------------------------------------------------

We entered my hotel room and began taking our shoes off at the door. After placing mine off to the side I stand up straight, trembling with anticipation as I waited for Ignis to stand up off the floor. When he does I look up at him for him to make a move. He turns to face me, smiles and cups my face. I stared into his eyes, my heart pounding in excitement. He places a gentle kiss on my forehead and then walks away towards the bed. I just stand there and watched as he pulled off his coat and started folding it. I felt so confused, and then that confusion turned into disappointment.

He looks over at me and raises an eyebrow, "Is everything alright, love?" I quickly shake my head to get the inappropriate thoughts out of my mind. He walks closer to me and repeats himself, "What's wrong?"

My face begins to burn. I didn't want to tell him the truth, "I-It's nothing. I just feel sleepy. That's all." I mumble as I stare down at the ground. I start nervously playing with the hem of my dress, almost not caring if I accidentally pull it up too high. Then, I'm suddenly interrupted as Ignis grabs one of my hands and pulls it way from my dress. I look up at him for an explanation.

He swallows hard, "Uh... You shouldn't do that... You're dress is too short," This annoys me for some reason. I've always loved how polite Ignis is. He never lets his desires control his actions. But just this once... I want him to be disrespectful. I want to feel wanted by him. I want to be the reason he loses control...

I lightly pull my hand away from him and I start to feel my anxiety fade, "So?"

I can see he's trying to perform a coherent thought, but then his eyes flicker down at my body for a split second. He quickly looks away from me and covers the lower half of his face, "Well, it's just that... you shouldn't do that around a man," I cross my arms and roll my eyes. I know what he's doing. He doesn't want to lose his cool, but why? Maybe he thinks I'm not ready. But what would happen if I kept teasing him? Would he finally give up?

I smirked devilishly as I devised my plan. I quickly whip away my smile and replace it with a frown, "Why? You're the only one here. And it's not like you find me that attractive,"

He looks back at me in shock, "Where is this coming from?" I remain silent, "You are very beautiful, love." He reaches forward to move a strand of hair behind my ear.

I shake my head, "That's not what I mean." He just stares at me, dumbfounded and at a lose for words. Seeing the man that knows everything looking completely lost was amusing to me. It became harder to hide my smile.

"Oh, I get it. You're not experienced sexually, are you Ignis?" I ask, forcing some confidence in my voice.

He seems even more taken aback, "I beg your pardon?" His voice sounds slightly offended.

I shrug and let my hands fall to my sides. I stick my chest out slightly in an attempt to tease him. I notice his gaze flicker down again and then quickly he reverts his eyes back up to meet mine. This time I let my evil grin slip out, "Well, I figured since you haven't tried anything on me that maybe you don't know how,"

He crosses his arms and glares at me, "Are you questioning my skill?"

"Maybe I am. Any other guy would have made a move already."

He noticeably grits his teeth, "I would stop if I were you," his voice is very serious.

"Oh yea?" I challenge him as I step closer, hands on my hips and our chests almost touching, "What are you gonna do if I don't?" I whispered.

He took a deep breath. His eyes had grown foggy. He began looking me up and down, more and more. I can hear his breathing was uneven, "Well Ignis?" Then something inside of him snapped.