Farewell of the Best Friends

Agatha gaped at what she saw Sophie and the School master flying away unaware that she and Tedros were still there, or so she thought. The School Master knew he would have to come after them eventually, but for now he had a job to do. He had to make Sophie fall in love with him in a way were she would become completely his. Were she would do anything he said and without any hesitation would do it. Now being evil he wasn't going to simply charm her with skill, no no no he was going to harvest all her love for him into a force of evil love turning her good intentions against her. He looked down to see Sophie holding omto his chest while flying she didn't look at him for a long time until he  said "Enjoying the ride." She replied looking at him with sad eyes.

"Aggie's gone."

"So what?"He said a smirk playing on his lips. They landed in the tower for evil. He knew she would have doubts but that wasn't going to  stop him. He lifted up her chin and closed the gap between them kissing Sophie with evil's love and influence.Sophie looked up a grin spreading wide across her face " And yet I don't care," she replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agatha felt faint she watched in horror at her friend fly away with the school master. She heard a loud groan and saw Tedros behind her "Oh shoot,"she panicked getting up and tending to his wounds. He wrapped her in a hug sitting up mumbling into Agatha's ear "What's wrong?" She didn't reply. "Ag-Agatha what's wrong?"She didn't say anything but just looked away refusing to meet his eyes. Tedros was scared he not only felt pain from the fight that had occurred, but he didn't know why Agatha was acting like this. Tedros grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her looking into her eyes with seriousness and no care in the word  then finding what was wrong with her."Agatha what's wrong!"He yelled.

"I miss her okay we were each other's rock and now she's gone what if I'm not as strong as I used to be what if I leave you for her because of our relationship or something!"She was now sobbing it was true thought she didn't know if she truly loved him or he loved her if anything she  just wanted to rest.

 Tedros felt like he'd been punched in the gut. He was slowly closing his eyes he was going to pass out but he knew that he'd make sure Agatha was no where near Sophie if he had to he would he wasn't letting her go this time and he dozed off into a peaceful sleep leaving Agatha to aid him.