The Time Has Come

Agatha's POV

I sat in the outdoor lunch court waiting for Kiko as I ate five pieces of cherry pie. There wasn't any type of chaos at that moment as if my life was regular for once, or so I thought.

"Villains! Zombies! They have villains back from the dead!" Everyone looked towards a group of young first years as they ran into the school.

"We were out on patrol when the ground started shaking before we knew it we were running away from what looked like Jack's Giant!"

"What!" I heard Tedros shout as he jogged over.I ran over quickly needing to hear the details. The first years told us that they couldn't see much but that near the safety border that protected the schools humongous groups of  zombie villains had started to corrupt the shield. They said that if it weren't for the barrier they would've surely been killed.

"Agatha,Tedros, Chaddick,Kiko,Millicent,Hester, come with me!" Everyone turned to see Dean Dovey as she stood in her blue and formal dress. 

Third Person

________________

"Alright now that all the captains are here I'd like to start-" She looked over at the four students(Supposed to be five).

"Where in the world is Hester?!" And just as she said that out of a dark puff of smoke Hester appeared. She looked as if she'd experienced something brutal. Her demon was wheezing, her  hair was messed up, and her clothes looked like they had been set on fire then put out roughly.

"You called?"She said dully.

"What happened to you." Millicent said looking her up and down.

"Well it appears the witches have encountered the zombie army." Dean Dovey acknowledged.

"You bet we did." Hester snarled "We were fulfilling your dear prince's wishes," Hester glared at Tedros "By setting the traps until suddenly the ground started to shake, roars where heard from the school for evil, and lastly we saw a hideous,flesh pealing, zombie that was clearly Jack's Giant!"

"Well then there's no time to waste you all as captains must plan out your strategy and alert me as soon as possible when done while I reinforce the charms and notify the other professors as soon as possible." Dean Dovey spun around rushing to the door.

"Not without me of course dear Clarissa," Lady Lesso stood in front of the door.

"Thought we'd see you on the other side." Hester growled.

"As did I," Lady Lesso smugly replied.

And just like that the two Deans left the captains in silence.

Agatha started "Alright The School Master is clearly going to have an army that is non the less at his control, which means if we want to take them aback we need to strike in sync leaving him too much commotion to deal with completely."

"I disagree,"Tedros spoke up "If we all attack at once then he'll be able to strike down our weakest ones first too quickly leaving our head strongest ones no time to react to the matter. The strongest survive til' the end, but I'm afraid not everyone will be able to make it out of this clean."

"Come on dingus, no one will be able to make it out of this battle clean."

"What if we had Lady Lesso get help from the kids at the school for Evil so then they'll have to adjust to fighting both good and evil?" Millicent suggested.

"Are you kidding?"Hester snapped "What do you think Lady Lesso has been doing over there? She's been smuggling the students at the school for Evil into here who are rebelling against Rafal's orders.

"Who?" Chaddick perked.

"The School Master idiot. His name is Rafal. Hester replied continuing to scold Millicent.

"Aaaaaaannnnddd if you haven't noticed the Nevers that are already staying here, it's already a war versus both Good and Evil versus Evil.

"Tedros if we charge with our weakest the we'll be left with a similar situation to what you described,but if we use our strongest first it would only give us a lead for so long until the weakest would be left to deal with the matter at hand by themselves." Agatha claimed.

However, if we attack in sync which doesn't mean we all charge at once but since the good defend if we're a structured communicating army we'll be able to not only prevent death as much as we would with your strategy, but keep up enough force to the point where I can get to Sophie."

"Wait what?" Tedros pulled Agatha away from the group talking to her separately outside of the room they were in"Sophie isn't good she'll kill you if given the chance we need to find away to bring them both to their knees and then dispose of them bringing peace back into our world. You see that?" Tedros said pointing at a dripping sun "That's because of us and we need to fix that by restoring balance to our world."

"Tedros I know we've given Sophie chances to turn good and she's failed, but she wanted to be good Tedros, she tried. And now she's pro Evil dedicating her life to destroying all beauty. It seems off and I'm hoping to find out the truth and who knows maybe this really could be true intentions wanting me her best friend dead, or she could need our help and want us to fight for her and bring her back." Agatha looked up at him with teary eyes "Don't you want to know you tried to at least save her before completely attempting to silence her?"

"Agatha I'm sorry but the Sophie we knew is gone!" Tedros roared with his eyes looking a little glossy. "She's not the Sophie you knew nor the Philip I knew she's just Sophie showing her true colors. And if you can't accept that on your own then I'll have to make you!"

Agatha backed away from Tedros with a horrified expression on her face. She slowly walked up to him............................................and then slapped him right across the face.(Sorry I've been watching a lot of Korean Dramas if you know why I put this in here because of Kdramas then comment below)

"H-How d-dare you." Agatha said tears streaming down her face. "You think it's easy for me to think of my best friend as an evil witch, that hates my guts, wants to destroy the world, and accept it all so easily?! While you only "loved" her for one bloody year then trusted her as another person for one year when I've known her for practically all my life?!"

"Yeah well like it or not I love you now and I will forever protect you for my sake!"

"I wish I could say the same!" Agatha gasped clasping her hands over her mouth in realization to what she had just said. Tedros looked at her in shock then looked down at their glowing golden fingers they had as they illuminated brightly all for the wrong reasons.

Agatha ran down the hallway not caring if they hadn't come up with a strategy but to arrange things herself, to do what she thought was right.

______________________________________________________________

Whew this was one heck of a long chapter I couldn't find any inspiration lately so then this wave of ideas came tumbling on me I have no fricking idea how I'm going to make another chapter which for me is one of the longest ones I've done so far.

Sorry I had to delete Seeing the Upcoming War because it was in the wrong order but  hey at least I got this out!

Pleas tell me if you'd rather have longer or shorter chapters I only got one opinion Shout out to FeatherxClaw37 but I sorta need a few more so I can debate sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah!

See you next time!