Messages Being Made

It had been a long week and the second to last one at that for training. Students had been trained nonstop with knowledge and by force. No one knew how this was going to play out but Good had something on their side that Evil could never have (and no it's not love because Evil has that now to). Faith. 

It was late at night and something was in Agatha's head as she slept.She dreamed of Sophie as she tossed back and forth in her sleep.

She was reaching  for Agatha as her hands were covered in blood of different colors

She was reaching  for Agatha as her hands were covered in blood of different colors. Then she saw Sophie in chains crying on her shoulder as she was then tugged back by an unknown force begging Agatha to save her. Saying that she was trapped begging to be forgiven. Agatha followed as Sophie was dragged screaming Agatha followed her through the dark hallway she was being dragged in. A dark long shadow with white pale arms finally finished pulling the chain embracing Sophie tightly as she screamed. Her screaming slowly started to die down until she was left staring wide eyed into space. Agatha ran towards Sophie but was stopped in her tracks for a giant gargoyle stood between her and Sophie. But his face didn't look fierce it looked sad. As the gargoyle roared loudly he held his hand over his chest  as if it hurt him do this. His eyes were fogged with tears. He knelt down to Agatha his body still overshadowing hers. Agatha lifted her hand to touch his cheek his hair turned brown, his fangs turned into teeth, and his body began to shrink until the body of what looked like a human boy laid on the ground(face down). Agatha jumped forward to Sophie but then turned around looking at Tedros as he stood over the boy's unconscious body he raised his sword and then sliced between the boy's torso.

 Agatha tried running to the boy but was blocked by Tedros so attempted turning around but Tedros caught her holding her by the waist. Agatha screamed "Let go Tedros! Sophie! I need to save her!"Tedros didn't say anything, she looked back at Sophie who didn't even move from her captive's arms. Eyes wide and empty like a doll. "Princesses belong with princes Agatha, I won't let you go this time." Agatha stared agape at the prince as she tried to wrestle her way out of his grip."Let go Tedros! Let go! Let go! " 

________________________________________________________________

"Let go. Let go. Let g-"

"Agatha!" Agatha woke up to her being in the school's hallway being held  by Tedros holding her back from walking into a wall. 

"Ah!" Agatha fell. "How did I get here?"

"Well apparently you were screaming in your sleep, then started running down the hallway screaming Sophie, and then you lastly broke down on the floor and started crying." Tedros said kneeling down. Agatha looked up to see Tedros a bruise forming under his eye. 

"What happened?" Agatha questioned touching his cheek with concern.

"Well you uh...... punched me in the face." He said not looking up "I was calling to you but you wouldn't stop so I tried holding you but then you just started squirming, and then eventually punching me."

"How did you guys find me?" She said now looking back at Kiko and Dean Dovey.

"I alerted the Dean but many students had already waken up to your screaming so Tedros followed along."

"Don't worry I made sure the students stayed inside their dorms this time." Dean Dovey reassured.

"That dream, it just felt so real, like it was trying to tell me something." Agatha said 

__________________________________________________________________________

(Mystery person's POV)

"How dare you help her! Do you really want me to break our deal!" Rafal boomed at me  in the dark lonesome forest.

"I'm sorry but d-don't y-you j-just think they deserve at least a little help in the war like you have?" I suggested out of fear.

"Whose side are you on, my queen is getting released from my curse ever so slowly and the war is only 1 more week away! If she doesn't support me there'll be no future for Never Afters. So if you want to have your life given back like the rest of my army I suggest you obey from now on or else!"

"AH!" I screamed grasping my stone cold chest not feeling the sensitive skin that was once there.

" But master if they believe that they've been given a leg up in the war surely they won't suspect anything regarding me

" But master if they believe that they've been given a leg up in the war surely they won't suspect anything regarding me."

"I don't care!" He turned away from me coldly, an orb of black light forming in his hand."Fly with me." With a sigh I shed my stone bat wings that had returned as punishment and we flew to the graveyard of the best villains.

"It's time I take care of things and prepare for the war my way, Evil doesn't play by the rules." Rafal said raising his hands up into the sky "If we want to be the best we have to have the best." He then raised his hands and said some ancient gibberish I didn't understand until the ground started to shake.

"Welcome my army."Rafal said coolly looking at the zombie villains before him.

___________________________________________________________________

Hello I'm sorry this chapter took a long time! It's just I see so many long chapters and didn't know if mine were too short so I tried to   make mine a little longer now I know why other authors take so long it was really hard to cram so many ideas into one chapter what do you think?

Do you want me to do short chapters ,but they'll come out faster and keep the book longer?

Or have extremely long chapters, but the book will end sooner and you'll have to wait longer and by longer I mean like longer than this wait.

I will take a variety vote down in the comments so don't forget to comment on what you think of this chapter and what you'd like me to do. 

BYE!