FAKE LOVE

(Tagatha's  true love vs. Sophie and Rafal's fake love)

The roars and cries of hundreds of villains drew near closer and closer as the force field weakened day by day. The School Master really thought he had it all. He surely thought that winning the war would bring him everything that he desired. Although he was  powerful and seemed to be wise he had overlooked a mere detail that would surely weaken. He believed oh so long ago that he could use the Sears as a way to find who his true love would be but he forgot that Evil can never have love. He set himself up for failure when he convinced himself there was such thing as Evil's love when love is made to be good and pure. He think that this "love" for Sophie will get him what he wants. But him using someone for something else is not truly love it is hate being disguised as love. Evil can be hidden in many ways but just like the truth finds it's way out of a lie, just how light can find it's way out of the dark, and just how true love will be revealed ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Good shall find a way to snuff out Evil.

Agatha sat alone not needing anyone's company but her own thinking about what was to come and how  she and Tedros had broken apart yet again. Tedros sat in his dorm alone in despair only needing the silence to get to him he had lost not his princess not his girlfriend of any sort ...But Agatha. The girl that saw past his looks and fortune, the girl who took chances on him for them to be together, and lastly...........................The girl who loved him as much as he loved her........................And although they felt like sometimes  they couldn't understand each other or felt like there was no love holding their relationship together........Hearts don't lie and theirs both said that Agatha and Tedros were true loves.

Sophie sat in the tower cold alone crying as she felt like she was suffocating.This was cause of him, the hope for love, the sacrifices she had made, the family she had  despised only because they didn't fit her type of definition of family, the way she grew up...........Was all based off of fairy tales.  She treated others like dirt for not being as pretty as her and put on fake smiles hoping to be looked upon with great respect. Rafal choose her  because he had believed that she was his. He had created a lie of love believing that he could save himself by putting his sense of love into a character that he portrayed  knowing that one day she'd come back and and fall right into his trap. He may say that he loves Sophie now but behind the gestures and smiles  put up only for her. Was a man that has lived for thousands of years teaching others his wicked ways willing to do anything for power.She didn't have a choice to love and to not love because either way her and Rafal's love wasn't real it was forced,it was hateful. .................................................................................And lastly it was fake.

_______________________________________________________________________

I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE! I'M SO SORRY BUT IT'S FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm done hello everyone! I know this was a short chapter but it's supposed to make the next up coming chapters more suspenseful. I thought it was cute I know I made a chapter called false love a while back but this chapter helps you all know what's going through a controlled Sophie's mind. Her soul is trapped inside of her body which she doesn't have possession of any more.

You probably didn't know this about me since unless you've seen the other fanfics I read but I LOVE BTS!!!!!! I love K-pop! I love kdramas! I love anime! I love J-pop! Like just YAAAAAAAASSSSS!!! Oh and I love Nightcore so you can imagine my excitement when I found this song in Nightcore style just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(The beauty is real)

Any who this chapter was made to compare Agatha and Tedros' true love saying although it may be difficult they still love each other while Sophie doesn't have a choice anymore because she's been tricked into this FAKE LOVE!!!!(Okay I'll stop) And how she just wanted to be loved but now can't even control her fate anymore................(for now)

LoL! I think my author's note was longer than the actual chapter! Or at least half the size. Let me know what you thought of this chapter!

Bye! 

<3 <3

Hi so sorry but I needed to put this in here really quick the next three  chapters about the war are going to be posted all together so you won't here from me for a little while