Forever Friendship

(Sophie POV) 

How did this happen...... Me and Aggie were best friends. I remember the first time we met how I talked to her about everything.  As I watched from my window I could see both Evers and Nevers talking in pairs and laughing it reminded me of our friendship when it was just blossoming and she would just listen to me talk and talk about princes,beauty products, and lastly of course.................Me.

But then how we became almost like sisters we could just relax together

But then how we became almost like sisters we could just relax together. But of course since Agatha isn't exactly the prettiest girl,I'd always known that but I tried to give her the best experience

    "What happened to us ?" I sighed. Then a great feeling washed over me. Agatha was never meant to be beautiful I was. I had been nothing but nice I even let her hold all my beauty supplies. I never needed her that's why I chose her over a prince in the first year because all she was doing was holding me back.And yet she left me for a prince! Rage replaced my sorrow,I shot a pink spell at my mirror making it crack. I went over to the Storian knowing it was indestructible and would be replaced by new pages I ripped up all the pictures of Agatha and threw them to the ground until I came across one picture and stopped what I was doing.

 I went over to the Storian knowing it was indestructible and would be replaced by new pages I ripped up all the pictures of Agatha and threw them to the ground until  I came across one picture and stopped what I was doing

The page said "Agatha and Sophie were best friends and thought that they'd be together til the end." I fell on my knees "Oh Aggie,"and cried until I feel asleep on the hard wooden floor.

______________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooooooo I know this chapter was short but I wanted to get in a little bit of the best friend drama and describe it to you with these pics of their past friendship the best way I could. I noticed most people liked reading the chapters from Sophie's POV and wanted to test my theory is that true tell me down in the comments and what you think of this chapter.