Agatha's "Motherly" Boyfriend

Agatha woke up on a nice soft bed...."In the infirmary again?!" She thought. She had really turned into a soft princess she felt weak. She got up, changed and was just about to walk down to her dorm until she ran into a what she thought was a wall. 

"Hey your up," He said with a smirk.

"Yeah I feel a lot better since yester-,"

"Did you take the medicine I put out for you?" He interrupted.

"What? Oh no I didn't, I felt fine and-hey-!"

Tedros had walked Agatha over to her bed and poured the medicine onto a spoon. "Open up." He said teasingly. Agatha refused, she knew what it tasted like her mother had given he a similar brand of medicine when she got sick. "Tedros I feel mph-" she was gagged as the spoon was shoved into her mouth. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Agatha's POV)

I was sitting across the class from Tedros  trying to concentrate on the class, but kept getting nudged by Kiko who occasionally gave me notes from Tedros . "Okay class." Professor Dovey started saying in a loud strict voice. "For this assignment on defensive spells you will be paired in groups of two.

1. Kiko and Tristan

 2. Beatrix and Tedros 

3. Dot and Hester

4. Anadil and Hort

5 .Reena and Millicent. "

And the list went on and on until everyone was done until only four students were left. " Bodgen and Chaddick ,and finally Agatha and Nathaniel." Everyone immediately started bickering eagerly. Beatrix  glanced at Tedros and batted her eyelashes with a winning smile. But Tedros didn't even notice he kept all his focus on Agatha as she picked up her books and headed for the door. Nathaniel stopped her " Howdy partner,"he cheered settling next to her. Agatha chuckled while Nathaniel mumbled things under his breath as he ruffled his blonde tinted hair. And in that moment Agatha studied him from his  blonde but chestnut like hair to his green eyes to his few freckles that were right under his cheekbones. He reminded her of Sophie but when having to turn into a guy in their second year. "So how about we meet up in my dorm around 6:00 next Tuesday?"Agatha questioned. "Oh! he replied surprised. "Yeah sounds perfect bye!"He stumbled noticing Tedros start to walk up to them with an emotion he'd never seen before.

 "Yeah sounds perfect bye!"He stumbled noticing Tedros start to walk up to them with an emotion he'd never seen before

He hugged Agatha tight whispering  "Hello beautiful," into her ear looking up to make sure no one was there. They walked back to her dorm room talking about the project, Tedros complained about being in a group with Beatrix and how she would probably try to flirt with and make him do all the work. But whenever Agatha talked about Nathaniel he would always change the topic. "Strange," Agatha thought.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone sorry I tried to update on the day of the book five trailer but had a lot to do and can we just talk about the book five trailer 1. NEXT YEAR !!!!!! I've waited soooooo long and I am just soooooo sad that it comes out 2019. 2. THE TRAILER WASN'T SIMILAR TO THE OTHERS !!!! If you compare 1,2,3,4, to 5 you'll be disapointed okay I'm done sorry I had to get that off my chest. Yours truly......................................................