Death of a Hero

The final battle had arrived Agatha and Tedros side by side ready and prepared for this moment.The chase went on for hours Agatha trying to reach for Sophie and save her from Rafal. They were all cornered down to one place, Agatha used her last piece of magic flowing through her body. Placing the "cutting of the strings" enchantment on Tedros' sword. Tedros struck Rafal hand in the wrist making the bands fly everywhere. Sophie fell to the ground free from the spell at last looking up to see Tedros and Agatha covered in their own blood. 

"Aggie?" Sophie questioned geting her sight back.

"Sophie."

Just then a black sword came down piercing Agatha through the back of her chest. "No!" Tedros and Sophie's screams filled the air. Agatha fell two the ground and then embraced in strong arms by Tedros. Then Agatha got paler......and paler..........and paler............until the battle was over and peace had been restored to the land....................but there had been the death of a great hero..................

__________________________________________________________________________

Hello soooooooooooooooooooooo that was sorta depressing......the only words I can say to you is......................................................................................................................................................

APRIL FOOLS sorry I meant to post this chapter on April 1st but didn't get the chance I wanted to scare you a little did it work! Sorry please don't hate me for this chapter don't worry like I said before it's not real.

Peace out!