Not Ready

Rafal paced around his room,he had declared war by the end of this month. He had barely planned for this. He'd been so focused on keeping himself alive by making sure Sophie still and forever loved him that he hadn't planned ahead. 

" Not so cocky now are we?"Rafal's head snapped up at the voice. Hort. He was still limping and he had cuts and bruises on his face, but he still held his stance with pride as he glared at Rafal."You know that none of us would be here on your side and the only thing keeping us here is because of your petty threats and barriers, not to mention the other students who have the tiniest shred of hope that you'll give them the Never After's they supposedly deserve." Rafal clenched his jaw in fury. However, little did Hort know that instead of his word's feeling like a scolding or insult, they gave him more amo against himself and turned his words into a complement. 

"I'm assuming you're staying for the second reason." He said coldly. Hort's eyes widened with realization of what he meant.

Rafal continued " You're hoping that you'll still find a chance at love Hort.

"Shut up." Hort snapped. Then he sighed.

"But why? Why can't you let Sophie be happy?"

"She is happy........... with me." Rafal replied coolly snapping multiple colors on his wrist.

"No she isn't! I've heard rumors tha-"

"Then I suggest you ignore them Hort." A third voice scolded interrupting Hort's argument. And he and Rafal turned around.

 And he and Rafal turned around

"Hello Darling." Sophie declared waltzing into the tower, her hot pink finger leaving a fiery trail behind, a grin on her face. Rafal turned to Hort a similar wicked grin on his face as Sophie .

"See!Sophie wouldn't wouldn't hurt me! Sophie wouldn't hurt anyone! You've done something to her and we want her back! Please, you're killing our world!" Hort begged tears streaming down his face pain and heartbreak seeping into his soul. Rafal walked up to Hort slowly Sophie under his arm snuggling tighter into his grasp eyes closed prepared for what was coming next. Hort looked at Sophie as her eyes flashed open for a quick second.The only thing he could see in her pupil was dull black with no shine while the iris flashed with a fiery wicked green. It was if Sophie didn't have control of her own soul, as if she was hollow.

Hort backed into the cold black rotting wall seeing the two close in on him.

"It's them who's killing the world by not being cooperative, so I suggest if you really want to live you help Evil win and destroy Good."Rafal hissed as Hort was sent up into the air choking. Finally he was dropped down heaving for breathe and then was sent away in a puff of smoke.

"Great job my love, Sophie cooed. Rafal barked in frustration dismissing Sophie to leave him alone to think once again.

_______________________________________________________________________________