War.

Thunder........................................Thunder crashed lightning flashed  the world was in chaos. Everyone paused as they looked to the sky as it turned into a blood red sky with dark clouds circling under. You could hear the roars of Rafal's army as they pounded on the weakened barrier.

The Deans stood over the students as they wore armor of all sorts, carrying handmade weapons, fingers glowing brightly, and their crests on their uniforms all designed with the schools colors shimmering  under the red sky. The captains of each group hovered on the stage with the Deans,wearing red sashes armed with equipment. Agatha and Tedros stood shoulder to shoulder not daring to look the other in the eye. 

Lady Lesso stood on the other side with the school for Evil. She would help her best friend, but keep her role as the Dean of Evil.  Her son stood next to her. Aric sneered at the thought  of killing the pathetic Evers. Students on the side of Evil quivered at the huge zombies as they walked around with weapons and their hideous green moldy skin peeling off their skulls.

And then the two pairs....................................... Agatha and Tedros, stepped up to the outdoor pedestal where Rafal awaited them.

"Well I can see your relationship isn't exactly pieced together as you'd thought it' be by now am I right?" Agatha and Tedros kept silent.

"My love, don't keep them waiting I'm eager to have their heads sliced off of their thin necks."

Sophie walked onto the pedestal her black cloak and catsuit flickering in the blood red sky. In that moment Agatha could almost sense as if there was something wrong between Sophie and her new love. Fear. Anger. Regret.

Agatha couldn't make out what it was but Sophie felt like clinging to Agatha more than ever in that moment. Although she wore an evil smile, behind the curse though..............She was crying ,she was filled with joy at the sight of Agatha. She wanted to beg her to save her from this mess.

"Well then," Rafal started counting slowly and silently.

"1."

"Well then what?" Tedros snapped.

"2."

"Tell us you bastard!"

"..................................3"

A giant explosion roared from the ground as Agatha and Tedros turned around to to see the whole castle's barrier smashed and the school attacked by thousands of creatures.

An old witch speared in front of the three witches protecting a batch of first years as the hag swung a knife at them. Hester ducked but when looking up, said surprised,

"Mother?!" And created a diversion getting them far away from her as possible.

Agatha looked back a Rafal and Sophie but they were gone. Rafal stood on top of a moving throne firing attacks at young Evers while Sophie was nowhere to be seen.

Agatha turned to Tedros but to also find him booting off with Excalibur being thrust at a giant. 

"Tedros!" Agatha shouted.

Tedros turned to Agatha still running sliding under the giant's leg slicing into his foot making him unstable watching as the giant fell. Agatha ran over to where he was kneeling putting up a golden shield for the first years.

"GO TO YOUR STATIONS NOW AND BEGIN TO TAKE FIRE!" She clenched her teeth as the Giant hit the human size shield making her stand her ground.

"I don't get it he should've fallen by now I stabbed his foot right ther-" Tedros stopped, looking at the cut he'd made barely making a dent into his foot no blood not even a type of pained reaction. They ran away into the forest where it looked like students had already began fighting explosions and burnt things fell to the ground. Agatha saw the witches as they sprang their traps watching pounds oil flash into their faces. For then later on fire to ignite making the zombies burn alive.

"The zombies won't die not even Excalibur can leave any type of damage on them.

"Idiot." Dot spat eating a chocolate arrow.

"You can't destroy zombies unless it's with fire you idiot, they're already dead you can't killl them again. You have to get rid of the body permanently." Hester said as her demon let out a wheezing sound.

"Wait but you made these traps before knowing that The School Master had brought villains back from the dead.  How did you know to use fire? If it wasn't for the zombies?"

Anadil looked up and scoffed "That's what makes us different from you Evers. As long as we win, we don't care who gets hurt."

Tedros looked at her in shock understanding what she meant.

"We need time to find Sophie." Agatha said urgently.

"What do you mean?" Tedros spun his head towards her, Agatha only keep her eyes only on the three Nevers in front of her.

"Agatha we discussed this it's too late to try and get Sophie back!" Agatha ignored him.

"So what's your plan?" Anadil questioned.

"So far all we know is that The School Master's only weak spot is Sophie. It doesn't matter what we do but if we can damage their connection we'll be able to pull through without a plan for a good amount of time before we truly grasp the situation at hand."

Dot smacked on her chocolate "Didn't you guys train for this for like a month or something?"Hester gave Dot a cold look.

"So how are we supposed to get out of here?"

"I need to get out to something you need to by me some time combining your magic and the traps you worked on."

"Are you going by yourself?"

"No." Tedros interrupted.

He turned to Agatha "I don't like your plan, but it's the only one we have so far. I'll stay by your side," he paused. "No matter what."

"Well are you guys going or not, cause we can't hide in this bush forever you know." Anadil growled.

Agatha and Tedros looked at each other.

"Yes."

______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone now you'll get to see all my hard work payed off in this full publishing wave. 

"War 2 3 "and "The End of War" are right after this chapter!

Btw  "The End of War" isn't the ending of the book if you're worried.

The music from this chapter will also be in the next three I hope you enjoyed it! This music is from the movie Pacific Rim (I think that's what it's called) When I saw the trailer I really loved the music so I was so happy when I was able to find it and add it as background music for this chapter and more!

Hope you enjoy the more to come!