The End of War

"Jackson no!"

"Agatha......................you know........................you have to do it......" Jackson spread his arms out tears streaming down his face a sad smile on his face.

Agatha took a step closer, sword raised, but her hands trembling.

"Agatha it has to be you that does this. If you can get to my heart, you can get to Sophie's and save us."

Agatha nodded her head tears pouring, Tedros still in utter shock. Agatha closed her eyes, aimed for his chest, and stabbed. Agatha plunged the sword deep into his chest. 

Light exploded  from where his heart was enveloping him in light, a smile shined bright on his face, the smile saying "It's okay." And just like that he disappeared. Agatha fell to the ground shaking not being able to believe what had just happened.

"Agatha." She heard Tedros whisper.

"It has to be done now we don't have much time left."

"I know Tedros," she said getting up nodding.

"I'll cover while you're inside." Tedros said grabbing Excalibur.

Agatha ran into the demolished school running as fast as she could. She eventually came to a dead end, exhausted, and out of breathe. Agatha heard panting breathes that weren't her own. She began walking slowly listening to the sounds around her. She stopped at one wall. dragging her fingers across it sensing something from the other side. Before she could locate the spot, or have any time to act the other side of the wall exploded burying her in ruble. Agatha laid on the ground coughing already knowing where the blow had com from. Agatha stood up looking into the eyes of Sophie once again. Their fingers both shined brightly, an expression of seriousness and anger on both sides. Sophie fired first a ball of pink light racing towards Agatha as Agatha put up a golden shield (cast a spell) taking the heavy blow. 

Sophie came from another angle this time lunging for her throat. Toppling Agatha and rolling around on the ground clawing for her throat.

 Toppling Agatha and rolling around on the ground clawing for her throat

(Not done by me)

Agatha was able to push Sophie off firing multiple shots at her at once hitting different places weakening her. Agatha and Sophie went at it for hours not letting the other one escape. Sophie was on top once again.

"Weak." She growled.

"You're too good Aggie, you refuse to fight me because you only see me as you're best friend............Rafal has helped me he's helping me get the happy ending I deserve!" She struck Agatha hard again pulling her hair forcing her to look up. 
"I on the other hand have seen past that."

Before Sophie could get another blow Agatha still kept on reflecting on what Jackson had said. She had to get through to Sophie through words. This wasn't her talking, this wasn't Sophie hurting Agatha, it was all the Evil possessing her. Controlling her.