Forceful Kisses

Tedros walked Agatha to her dorm. Today was Tuesday Agatha would be working on the spells presentation with Nathaniel. Beatrix had asked if they could work on there project on the same day to make sure he wasn't spending time with Agatha. Tedros waved Agatha goodbye until hearing Footsteps he looked up at the clock, 5:59 it was about to turn six which meant that Nathaniel would be coming anytime soon.  So Tedros walked back into Agatha's room and said cheerfully "Hello hello helloooo." Agatha turned to face him she had books laid out everywhere for studying and research. She rolled her eyes

"Tedros I just saw you," she sighed.

"I know today's your lucky day!"

"I need to get ready it's already 6:00, I'm supposed to see Nathaniel."

"I know I can't believe he's late, anyway I just forgot something." He said striding towards her.

"Well what you didn't come in my room?"

"This," he finished smacking his lips onto hers without warning. Agatha had a strange reaction it was if he had done this on purpose for a different reason other than just kiss her. It felt like the arm that had wrapped around was pulling her closer into a tight uncomfortable grasp.

 It felt like the arm that had wrapped around was pulling her closer into a tight uncomfortable grasp

Just then a door slid open only to find Nathaniel gawking at them. Agatha pulled away feeling embarrassed looking up at Tedros only to see him smirking as if proud. He walked up to Nathaniel, and he said "You're late."Nathaniel slowly looked up at him.

"Yeah sorry about that, you see I was walking to Agatha's dorm when I heard Beatrix calling for you so I told her that I had seen you last with Agatha and we walked up here together

"Yeah sorry about that, you see I was walking to Agatha's dorm when I heard Beatrix calling for you so I told her that I had seen you last with Agatha and we walked up here together." He explained thoroughly, "That's right Teddy," popped a blonde headed girl known as Beatrix or as Tedros called her, The Second Sophie. "Come on consider yourself saved from your creepy girlfriend," she said tugging on his arm. Tedros wanted to argue but knew it wouldn't do any good. He followed her out to the outdoor lunch area and they began their session.

________________________________________________________________________________

As Tedros suspected  he did most of the work as she complained about everything except herself.He had ignored her perfectly fine until she started talking about Agatha. "Seriously Teddy what do you see in her? You must just be dating her for being what people call her good. Unless you're  dating her for some type of bet, or you are dating her out of pity,orrrr you're dating her because you're scared you can't to better! Oh Teddy I'm here for you!" She finished hugging him tightly. "Get off me! And for your information I see much more than what I see in you!And you'll never know how I feel about her because you could never understand!" He spat. Beatrix scooted closer and clung to his arm making him tense up. "Don't you ever what it would be like if a pretty girl actually kissed you for a change?" She got closer and closer "She wouldn't dare," Tedros thought watching there faces get closer and closer. Annnnnnndddddd..........BAM!! It happened Beatrix kissed him hard and long. Tedros gasped for air every 5 seconds but was alwaays pulled back in. When she was finished all she had was a smile on her face and said "Bye Tedros see you next time! Everyone stared at him in silence, he hadn't done anything when she kissed him he felt the guilt get stronger each time he looked the way of each student the look of horror and replaced with disgust for kissing another girl. He got up before looking down to see to pairs of feet , the closest pair was female and the distanced pair were male. He slowly looked up....................it........was.......Agatha.

"Agatha I-,"Tedros started but she was already walking away Nathaniel looked at him and then to her, he walked away from both of them muttering something about Tedros. Tedros had watched the way Agatha had just walked out of sight not a single tear or sniffle left behind no words exchanged no nothing. What had happened, what had he just done?

_______________________________________________________

Hehehe The character Nathaniel. I used GIFS from Attack on Titan (an anime) In the anime his name is Levi.