Are They Back Together?

This was something everyone was asking watching Agatha and Tedros pass by together as if they were old friends. Classes had started back for half of the day while the other half would be spent training. Agatha and Tedros were seen together most of the time now.

"Huh I guess Agatha finally forgave him huh Chaddick?"Answered Jack.

"No Tedros said they're starting out as friends, knew he wouldn't have the courage to confess completely to her." Chaddick answered as Agatha and Tedros walked by

"Ow!

"Ow!" Agatha had thrown two pebbles at the boys.

"Mind your own business ok?" She said resuming back to reading a book for research against Evil. Tedros just looked at them next to Agatha resuming a conversation.

____________________________________________________________________________

"I can't believe you gave someone a dead frog for their birthday." Tedros laughed.

"Hey I thought it was thoughtful," Agatha snorted thinking back to the moment.

(Not my drawing)

"That was the only birthday party I was ever invited to." Agatha said sadly sitting down on the bench. Tedros sat down next to her and for awhile there was just silence with Agatha reading her book. Soon Tedros heard a yawn come from Agatha as she placed her head on his shoulder.

She looked up at him sleepily "Do you mind if I rest my head here?"

Tedros chuckled "Sure I gu-" But Agatha was already asleep on his shoulder leaving a flustered Tedros to hold her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

Soooooooooooo this chapter was basically made off of this picture in particular because I just really like this drawing. You don't really know this about me but I really like to draw it's one of my main hobbies. I was flipping through my sketchbook trying to find a new page to draw in and came across this picture I had drawn. I had to blur out my name because I put my signature on all the art that I draw. I'm quite proud of this drawing because chibi art style was one of my working progresss styles. Well? What do you think of it? Tell me in the comments below.

Bye!