Trust Issues

(Tedros POV)

 I watched from my spot in the infirmary outside Agatha had told everyone the whole story about Sophie leaving with Rafal and soon t he school for good and evil were joined together to stop Sophie and Rafal from turning the world completely evil. They had added defensive classes for girls and boys from both schools not just with using magic, but learning to sword fight. Agatha was in the front outside with a batch of students. Now as we all now Agatha wasn't the kind to let rules like...Girls can't train in combat because their princes can save them. No. So I had taught her some moves, and of course my princess was amazing at it. I was watching Agatha warm up with some simple moves I had taught her, until I noticed Nathaniel walking towards her."Get away from her." I thought wanting to scream the words out from my room. He then slowly placed his hands on her shoulders muttering something to her. He brushed back a peace of hair behind Agatha's ear and smiled while Agatha met his eyes. "You know what." Tedros thought "I feel better already." I jumped up from my bed changed and slipped outside to where they were training. I found to my surprise Agatha laughing with Nathaniel as they fought.

"Hey Nate wanna duel."I shouted over to where they were .

"Nope I'm good. I'm just showing Agatha how "bad" she is at sword fighting." Nathaniel joked right as he said that he was toppled to the ground by Agatha with a fist agatha had ready to swing at him. What was Agatha doing? "Agatha!" I called over watching her head jerk up, getting off of Nathaniel who still had a smirk on his face not taking his eyes off of Agatha. "Til' next time then."Nathaniel casually said walking off. I was just about to question what was happening when Agatha hugged me. "I was so worried," I heard Agatha mumble into my ear. I noticed Nathaniel staring at us, or more so Agatha and I instantly gave her kiss on the cheek so everyone would know that she was......mine.

Agatha stared at me with a blank look as if reading me. "Tedros do you wanna duel now?!" I heard Nathaniel shout I walked off holding Agatha's hand. "Tedros?" Agatha blankly said. She was confused, it's not like she could read my mind. I softened my eyes  how could I be mad at her the only thing I could think of in my mind to do was.................................................................................

 I softened my eyes  how could I be mad at her the only thing I could think of in my mind to do was

I hugged her tight, not letting go of my grip around her. She didn't say anything but didn't give in as if being stiff that's when I noticed her leg was bleeding from the duel with Nicholas earlier. Soon her body slumped against mine fainting from the loss of blood. "Well I guess it's your turn in the infirmary,"I whispered in her ear. Then I snapped back into reality "Oh my God! I gotta get you to the infirmary!" I picked her up and carried her trying to remember my steps back to the infirmary.

Author's Note

So what did you think?

Can't wait for March 23rd guys ,the 5th book trailer!

Anyway see you next time!