Prologue

>Emma's Pov

~Emma! They're gaining!~ Thunder warned me, his large paws thumping heavily as we ran though the forest.

"Keep running! Don't look back! We're almost there!" I panted. Why now of all times did I have to be seen?

We continued to weave our way through the forest, ducking and dodging bushes, trees and branches for what seemed like hours on end but our pursuers never seemed to give in. 

I looked behind me at the advancing police, not noticing a tree root sticking out of the ground in my path until I had tripped and fell. I screamed out in shock but thankfully Thunder caught me on his back and continued to run as I moved into a more balanced position. "Drop me at the lake and I'll go the secret way! You get out of here and meet at the cave!" I ordered my electric type Pokémon.

Thunder nodded and ran as fast as he could, his breath heaved in his chest and sweat dripped down his face. He stopped at a small hidden lake were I jumped off. "Stay hidden." I told him as he began to run off, only nodding back to me briefly.

I held my hand over the top of the water and sung the 8th song, the song of the water types, lightly under my breath.

Croa Croa Ze Rei Ze Riou Riou Ze

Aquarina my newest Pokemon, a Dewgong, poked her head above the water and waited for me to hop on. Over the past year I'd learnt how to use the Lullaby's to summon Pokémon to my aid of that type, it worked better if I knew the Pokémon well, like I did Rina.

I jumped on her smooth white back, wrapping my arms around her neck and latched my hands together. Aquarina dived under water without missing a beat the paddled her fin like tail, quickly gaining speed she swam through some weeds growing at the bottom through a secret tunnel hidden there and up to my cave. I squeezed my eyes shut and buried my head into her back, holding my breath as my fears of water swarmed my head.

As soon as we got to the top I couldn't get out of the water fast enough and collapsed on the ground with a thud, panting hard. I still hated being in water, but sometimes I had no choice and I only used the water tunnel in emergencies when I was in danger of being caught.

~Emma! What the hell happened!?~ Faith yelled, worry written all over her face. I didn't blame her, I was hours later then I promised I'd be.

"They saw me and Thunder... so we ran..." I panted out as I started trying to slow my breathing to its normal rate. "Has he come back yet?" I pushed myself on my knees and wiped my face with my sleeve, not that it did much since I was soaked through.

~Yup.~ Thunder answered as he entered the cave, collapsing soon after.

I sighed and crawled over to him, hugging him tightly as I ran my fingers through his messy black main. "Thank you." I whispered into his ear.

He nodded and rested his head on his paws, attempting to red tax his tense and exhausted muscles .

~Emma you can't keep this up forever...~ Hope sighed as she took my side, looking as worried as my other Pokémon did.

Here we go again.

I sighed. "What choice do I have Hope? Everyone here thinks I'm a freak of nature and my X-transceiver is dead. It's not as if I can just waltz into the nearest town and call Silver and the others saying that Team Plasma has made the world think I'm a freak of nature and even if I could, I don't want any of them getting involved with this, I would never forgive myself if they got hurt."

~Emma.~ Hope sighed we had had this conversation many times ~Why don't you call Entei or Raikou or Suecune? They can bring Red, Silver and Destiny with them and you would stop having to live like this.~

I shook my head. "I need to do this on my own."

~EMMA!~ Hope growled angrily. ~Be reasonable! You can't even walk out of this forest! Nobody's heard from you in six months and it's been a year since you've left! You need to ask someone for help...~ He voice lowered for the last part.

"I CAN'T!" I screamed back, bursting into tears. "Everybody think I'm a freak! That stupid Team Plasma is trying to kill me! What do you expect me to do!? Call my big brother and ask him to risk his life just so I have a chance to live!?"

Hope sighed. ~Emma that's not what I meant... you know as well as I do that Silver will gladly come to help you, risk or not, and we both know that you're not able to do this, not on your own.~

I wiped away my tears and shook my head. "No, I'm going to do this. Without Silver. I-I have to."

~Emma it's suicide.~

~As much as I hate to admit it, Hope's right.~ Faith said, floating down to land on my shoulder.

"That's a first." Night mumbled from her bed, briefly raising her head to look at us.

I sighed, ignoring her and walked to the mouth of the cave and closed my eyes.

I took a deep breath of the fresh air and leaned against the wall. I knew they were right, but what choice did I have? I woke up every morning and went to bad every night afraid.

Afraid that I would get caught. I already had once and if it weren't for Night then they would of kept me to. I spent a day with those "scientists" and that was enough for me. It still gave me chills.

I rubbed my wet arms and sighed. I wanted to call Silver and the gang more than anything, I wanted the help. But if anything happened to them then I would never forgive myself.

I opened my eyes and sighed again, I looked up at the stars. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Guys I'm so sorry, sorry for leaving you and sorry that I can't come back.

<•>~<•>~<•>~<•>~<•>~<•>~<•>

Yay the sequel is out! \(^_^)/

What do you think?

Most of the start of this book won't be from Emma's point of view. Mostly Silver, Red, Destiny or someone else's. but I will do Emma's point of view here and there but not really at the start cause its meant to be a suspenseful on how she is...

TTFN

SMG OUT *salutes*