15~ Over powered

>Emma's pov<

I took a sharp breath in and stood protectively in front of my friends, forming a Moonblast attack in my hands. This really didn't look good. Between the 7 of us we only had one Pokemon who was to weak to fight.

Sora took my side, tightening her grip on her sword, nodding to me to show she had my back... We stood the best chance against N together but I doubt we'd be able to face as many grunts as what stood before us

N smirked, spasificantly at me and I flinched slightly.

I gritted my teeth as fresh hated surfaced.

N's smirk grew. "Come on Emma. We both know you won't attack me. You're far to scared of me to do tha, so why don't you and your friends just give up and we'll take you back to your cosy little cell."

I glared at him, using my hate to charge my attack. "Says who?" I said back even though his words were... mostly true. If he dare touch any of my friends then I would kill him... And I'm not joking.

N smirk changed into a cocky smile. "I do. We both know of the little 'incident' that happened between us had left you terrified of me. Go ahead, attack me if I'm wrong."

"Emma, what's he talking about?" Red asked me.

I glared at N. "Nothing..." I knew none of them would be happy with the answer. The I grumbled . "I'll tell you later... maybe." I whispered the last word.

I called silently to Faith and Melody hoping they would come. N sent out his Pokemon and his grunts followed.

N ordered his Zoroark to use Shadow ball on us and I got ready to block it when a second Shadow ball intercepted it as Twilight, Night, Faith and Melody as well as a bunch of other Pokemon that I assume are Shadow's stood in front of us.

Twilight glared at N's Zoroark. ~You dare touch her and I will rip you limb from limb.~

Both Silver and I looked at Twilight with a slightly shocked expression. Twilight had never been one for violence. Maybe Thunder was rubbing off on her... The two had been becoming close lately...

N's Zoroark smirked at N. ~Can I have her? I like her attitude.~

N rolled his eyes. But Twilight's fur stood on end. ~Sorry but I have someone else in mind.~ She glared and let's just say if looks could kill the Zoroark would be shot dead, his corps would be turned to ashes.

~Oh you do, do you? Not for long.~ Zoroark charged at Twilight who knocked him away and all of N's and Team Plasma's other Pokemon charged in.

>Silver's pov<

Twilight wrestled with N's Zoroark but ended up trapped underneath him in a way that made it look... all I'm going to say is that if Thunder was here right now, N would have to hold a funeral for his mangle Pokemon's body.

Melody stood... Erm... Floated protectively in front of me attack the grunts Pokemon in her pirouette form. Faith was taking care of Red AND Destiny as Night was staying by Emma's side as she fought off grunts with her powers of being Voice of Purity. Sora was defending Rafe with her sword, deflecting attack back where they'd come from but Shadow had taken off with his Pokemon leaving us with just four... five if you count Rioyaru who was to weak to fight.

This wasn't looking good. The grunts Pokemon were weak but their numbers were slowly overwhelming us. Emma already looked exhausted and she'd already been hurt the day before so she wouldn't be able to keep this up for long.

>Keldeo's pov< \(^_^)/

~Please may we help her now? She's so close.~ I begged Cobalion as we watch the battle.

Cobalion was silent as he watch the battle then looked at me. ~As you wish young Keldeo. If the Voice if Purity gets caught a second time the prophecy will fail.~

I nodded to my elder and took off into the raging battle attacking any enemy Pokemon that I passed eventually standing protectively in front of the Voice of Purity herself.

I smiled at her. ~Nice to finally meet you in person.~ I bowed to her.

"Who are you?" She asked confused the realisation dawned on her. "You're the voice from my dream."

I nodded. ~Yes, and I would be honoured to fight by your side in battle.~

She nodded. "Well you turned up at the perfect moment."

So side by side we battled, protecting her friends as my three elders carried them and her Pokemon to safety. Soon it was just me and her fighting together.

I looked at the Voice of Purity. ~Shale we go now?~

She nodded, completely out of breath. I bent down, signalling for her to ride me. She climbed onto on my back, I waited until she was on securely before I took off running.

She laughed slightly when I accidentally kicked some blue haired man in the head.

"Good shot." She smirked, looking over her shoulder.

~Err... thanks... I guess.~ I replied.

I carried her to a tree when my elders and her friends am Pokemon were waiting.

>Emma's pov

~There is a town just beyond the trees you should be safe there.~ A tall, elegant green Pokemon who'd identified herself as Virizion explained.

"Thanks for helping us." Sora smiled.

~No problem.~ The smaller of the four Pokemon, Keldeo smiled.

~Keldeo has been pestering us for days to help you.~ Terakion grunted.

~But for now we have done all we can for you.~ The Pokemon who was obviously the leader, Cobalion said.

I nodded. "And we thank you for what you have done."

Keldeo took a step towards me. ~I have one more gift for you.~

He bent down to my hight since he was slightly taller than me and tapped his horn against my head and the Lullaby of Fighting Types entered my mind.

Tue Croa Tue Tue Cora Neu Va Re

I smiled at Keldeo and bowed. "Thank you."

~Don't mention it.~ He turned to leave. ~Until we meet again Emma.~

With that the four Pokemon ran off, only Keldeo taking a second glance before disappearing into the trees.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

I'm honestly not very proud of this chapter but meh. I was majorly distracted and I feel like my whole world is falling to pieces around me.

I'm going through so much drama at home. I found out my little brother in my dads side (who I don't see very often) was in an accident and had to have surgery (but thankfully he's fine now) and I'm fighting with my mum and step-dad. I'm most likely going to move in with my real dad by next year but it all depends on the school I'm going to.

Bye-bye now

SMG OUT!!!