53~ Trusting dragon

~Emma's pov

As soon as N had his back turned I stuck my tongue out at him. What he didn't know won't hurt him... or me.

Wind dancer was glaring at N like she wanted to rip his guts out and shove them down his throat but I held her back. I knew N wasn't bluffing about Silver and since he needed me not him if he killed him it would have no affect on him apart from me refusing to do what he said... but then I have two of my Pokémon here.

I sighed and laid my head on Rioyaru's neck. N was talking with Cyrus and a bunch of grunts so I was sort of just standing there, awkwardly. If I wasn't smarter then I probably would have escape, momentarily but I had no idea where I was or how to navigate my way around and probably wouldn't make it to wherever Silver was before someone found me.

Where are you Night? I need you. I thought to myself. Was she even alright? Were my other Pokemon alright? What about my friends?

I had so many questions with no answers and it was driving me crazy, but I didn't show it.

Wind dancer fluffed up her feathers. ~Don't they have a heater in here?~ She mumbled. ~It's freezing.~

~Voice of Purity.~ Articuno whispered out of the blue.

I turned to see her right at the edge of the cage looking at me with mixed emotion.

~There is something you must know. I'm not supposed to tell you this but...~ She paused.

"What is it?" I asked.

~There is a hidden part of the prophecy. It was hidden to make it harder to for fill.~ She hesitated. ~Every few years there is a... special... Arcanine born. He... or she... is born with the gift of the Three legendary birds. The prophecy cannot happen without this Arcanine being present.~

"I don't understand." I said.

~Arcanine have always had a special connection with the legendary bird trio and the special one is born with special moves the exceed normal limits. Flamethrower, Thunderbolt and Ice-beam. To for fill the prophecy this Arcanine must be present.~ She explained.

Wait... Rioyaru knew Thunderbolt... and Flamethrower. But not Ice-beam. I explained this to Articuno.

~It may still show itself. Just because she it hasn't shown itself doesn't mean it's not there. If I right, you yourself didn't start showing signs of being the Voice of Purity until you were 6.~

I nodded and glance at Cyrus. Everything was making sense. Why I was allowed to keep Rioyaru with me. Why N hadn't threatened her. He needed her as well as me. Rioyaru wouldn't do a thing for or to N unless I also asked her to.

Rioyaru looked like she was trying to process what she had been told. She looked to me. ~I-I... Had no idea.~ She said meekly, lowering her head slightly.

"It's alright, I didn't either." I said quietly. "But it will be okay." I told her, not believing my own words.

I heard footsteps approaching and I looked up to see N had finished talking. The grunts and Cyrus were leaving the room.

"How exciting one left." He smirked.

I balled my hands into fists, digging my nails into my palms to stop myself from retorting and slapping him... And I really wanted to slap him... hard.

He gestured for me to follow him to the next room which I did with Rioyaru and Wind dancer next to me.

He stopped at the door and narrowed his eyes at Wind dancer who hissed at him in retaliation. "Return one of your Pokemon." He said sternly.

I glared at him momentarily before I looked between Rioyaru and Wind dancer who were looking between each other, silently deciding who would stay.

Windy nodded to Rioyaru, signalling that she could stay with me before returning herself.

Satisfied N opened the door and walked into the room.

I followed hesitantly. The room was quiet, too quiet and I soon saw why. Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres were all angry and attacking anything that come near them but the shiny Rayquaza in this cage was lying on the floor, to weak to move.

How the hell did he get a shiny Rayquaza...? Actually how did he get all four of these legendaries? The world is full of mysteries.

My hate for N increased as I looked at the weak Pokemon. Unlike the legendary birds where I didn't want to go near them I was anxious to help Rayquaza, I hated seeing a Pokemon in pain.

N ordered the grunts to let me in and I rubbed Rioyaru's neck before entering the cage, the door swinging closed behind me.

Rayquaza opened his eyes and glared at me. ~What do you want?~ He hissed.

I stopped walking closer and smiled gently. "I want to help." I said calmly.

~Why would I let you help me?~ He hissed again.

"Because I need your help and you need mine." I said simply.

Rayquaza snorted. ~And what would you need my help with?~

"I need the Song of Dragons." I said keeping calm and shuffling a few steps forward.

~You are the Voice of Purity then?~

I nodded.

~What if I refuse to give you the Song of Dragons?~

I shrugged. "I'll still heal you, but the duché-bag over there will most likely hurt me or you if I don't get it."

~He means to for fill the prophecy then?~

I nodded.

Rayquaza thought about what I had said. ~I will give you the Song of Dragons and you will heal me, deal?~

I nodded and knelt down next to his head. He lifted his claw and gently tapped my forehead, the exact same place that all the other Song holders had.

Tue Rei Ze Croa Riou Tue Ze

I smiled. "Thank you."

He nodded and I placed a hand on his head, singing the song of healing.

Ze Va Ze Tue Croa Va Rei Ze Va

His body was covered in a blue aura and he rose from the floor. ~Now I will kill those who entrapped me.~ He roared.

Oh shit... I'm in trouble.

His eyes turned red and he started attacking the bars which held strong, trapping me and him in.

The door swung open but Rayquaza was blocking my way out and the door was to small for him to fit out. I took a few steps backwards trying to figure out what I could do. His tail swung around randomly while attacked the bars furiously.

I dived out of the way as his tail swept into my direction but changed paths at the last second, catching me around the waist making me crash into the wall. I screamed as all the air was forced from my lungs and I fell to the ground gasping to get it back. I heard Rioyaru shriek my name and I started to feel really dizzy.

I saw a shadow pass over me before I blacked out completely.

<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>

Five times! FIVE FREAKEN TIMES!!! IN FOUR DAYS!!! That's how many times I've written written this so it's not as good or as long as I wanted and there was a bit more at the end but I just got sick of writing it so I'm gonna add it next chapter. Bye now SMG OUT!!!