-17-

Carmen's POV:
I stood in the wings watching in awe as the boys preformed. Ashlynn and Maddie walked up behind me smiling causing me to turn around.

"Good luck Carmen!" Maddie cheered.

"You'll do amazing I promise!" Ashlynn exclaimed.

"Thanks girlies!" I said pulling them into a hug.

I turned my attention back towards the stage as Jack walked forwards saying, "We're going to do a little something new tonight."

"Many if you know Jacks little sister Carmen has been living with us for a while." Jonah smiled.

"And she just so happens to be an amazing dancer." Corbyn added.

"So we asked her if she would preform tonight for you all." Daniel smirked at me.

"With that said here's Unsteady with a performance by Carmen Avery!" Zach said causing the fans to scream.

I took a few steps onto the stage and stood waiting for the music to start. Daniel started playing and the boys sang as I erupted into the piece.

The whole concert hall fell into silence while I fell deep into the piece. I poured my heart into every second of the performance.

When I'd finished I walked to the front of the stage side by side with the boys. Jack grabbed my hand and turned to the audience while raising it, "Let's hear it one more time for Carmen!!"

I waved to the fans and jogged off to the wings so the boys could finish the show. My twitter blew up with notifications so I opened it.

Videos of my piece were getting views like crazy. I smiled like an idiot not seeing that the boys had come back until Jack sat next to me.

"How do you feel?" He laughed.

"That was insane!" I said falling back onto the couch.

"You did amazing." Daniel smiled before grabbing Maddie's hand and pulling her away.

I stood up dragging Zach behind me running after them. He brought her on stage so I hid in the wings recording.

Maddie's POV:
Daniel grabbed my hands pulling me into the stage. I laughed quietly while smiling brightly as him. He sat down in front of the piano and looked up at me.

Raising his hand he waved it signaling for me to come closer. As I took a few steps towards him he started playing.

As he played I felt tears slowly rolling down my cheeks as I grinned at the talent he held. Once the song had finished he slowly stood up walking over to me and held my hands in his.

"Madison Rose Anderson. You haven't left my mind since the moment I first saw you. Now that we're here in person again, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"

Carmen's POV:
As Daniel asked Maddie out Zach clasped his hand over my mouth to keep me from squealing, "Come on Maddie say yes!" I muttered to myself.

"I'd love too." She whipped pulling him into a hug.

Zach shook his head laughing and turned to me. As his hand left my mouth I squealed, "Daddie's real!!"

Maddie turned around shocked to see me sitting in the wings. She laughed and walked over to me while Zach walked up to Daniel.

"Did you record it?" She laughed again.