-14-

Carmen's POV:
I woke up to someone or should I say multiple people jumping on my bed shaking it around.

"Stoppp." I whined rubbing my eyes.

Slowly I sat up and looked at who it was, "Ashlynn! Maddie!" I cheered instantly jumping up to my feet.

They laughed and I pulled them both into a hug before shooing them downstairs so I could change and get ready.

Once I had changed I sprinted down the stairs where they were sitting on the couch and laid across both of them.

"I missed you girls!" I screamed at them.

"Catch us up! What's been happening in your life?" Ashlynn cheered.

"Alright so." I started turning to face them.

"Oh boy this is going to be a long story." Maddie laughed.

I told them about everything that happened since they had left. Once I had finished Ashlynn asked, "Wait you're not dating yet?"

I shook my head laughing nervously.

"How many times did you guys k-" Maddie laughed as I cut her off by covering her mouth.

"That's my point!" I laughed.

"Ooo." She whispered quietly.

"Who even let you guys in?" I asked.

"Jonah." Ashlynn shrugged.

"So Daniel and Jack haven't see you guys yet?" I smirked.

"Carmen don't!" Maddie laughed as I shot up.

"Stay here." I laughed before running up the stairs.

I ran into Jack's room and saw him sitting on his phone, "Get up Ashlynn's here."

His head shot towards me and I laughed before leaving his room and heading into Daniel's. I peered my head through the door and saw him sitting on his phone, "Maddie's waiting for you downstairs ."

"Maddie? Here?" He whispered happily.

I nodded and followed him down the stairs laughing as he sprinted towards her. He pulled her into a hug wrapping his arms around her waist as she placed hers around his neck.

I smiled before glancing to the side as Jack came down wrapping his arms around Ashlynns back and pulling her closer to him.

Moments later Zach came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist as I sank back into his arms, "Movie date night?" I shrugged.

"Sure." Daniel smiled before walking into the other room and coming back with his guitar.

"I don't see why not." Ashlynn shrugged.

Jonah came downstairs with Corbyn by his side and laughed, "We're spending the night at Logan's after we go shopping."

"Alright see you boys tomorrow." Daniel smiled.

I grabbed Zach's hand and followed Daniel outside sitting in the chair next to him and Maddie. Jack sat with Ashlynn on the other side of us forming a circle, I turned to them and asked, "Wanna play 21 questions?"

"Sure." Zach smiled at me.

"So one person will ask a question, answer it and then everyone else will answer." I shrugged.

"I'll go first." Ashlynn cheered before pausing and saying, "Are you currently in a relationship? I'm not."

"Ashlynn I hate you!" Maddie laughed.