-24-

*time skip - one month later*

3rd Person POV:

Over the past two months Carmen spent most of her time sitting in her room blocking out the rest of the world. Ava and Isla kept trying to talk to her but she would drown them out with her music.

3 days a week she would have to go talk to a therapist. Slowly the boys stopped calling each week and texting everyday.

The boys spent there time in the studio recording new music or pursuing their hobbies. They eventually started focusing more on what they were doing than on whatever Carmen was doing.

Carmen's POV:
I had finally convinced my mom to let me go back to LA but I had to live with Jack for at least a week. I agreed because there's no point in arguing with that and got to planning my trip.

I begged my mom to not tell the boys or even Jack that I was surprising them. She agreed and I grinned remembering that my flight was in a few hours.

Running to my room I quickly packed and hugged my mom goodbye before heading to the airport. Once we boarded I bought wifi for the trip because why not.

For the first time in 2 weeks my phone buzzed with a text from someone in LA. It was Ashlynn.

"Carmen I don't know how to tell you this." It read.

I quickly responded with, "Whatever it is just tell me please."

I gulped worried that something bad had happened to someone. Plugging in my headphones and turning on music I waited for a response.

A few minutes later my phone buzzed again, "I caught Zach kissing another girl."

I held my phone in my hands staring at the screen in a state of shock. I couldn't figure out how to tell her what I was about to.

"Ashlynn." I wrote, "You can't tell anyone but I'm actually on a plane to surprise him right now..."

I felt my eyes glaze over and quickly put my phone down and stood up. I headed over to the bathroom and wiped my eyes.

After taking deep breaths I left and went back to my phone. She had responded with, "Wow... Luckily you don't stay with them anymore though."

I shook my head sadly and wrote back, "The only way I could come back is by staying with Jack for at least a week maybe longer. I also have to find a therapist in LA."

Ashlynn left off with, "I'm so sorry Carmen. I'll see you soon."

Placing my phone down and my head in my hands I thought to myself.

There must be a good explanation.

He came into my life when I was an absolute wreck and was able to help put me back together.

He helped me find my missing pieces but now he's the source behind there disappearance.

The fact that I was sent home for over a month and spent most of my time in and out of therapist appointments so I could get back to him sooner. Then he decides i'm not good enough for his liking and moves on while we're still dating.

It breaks me and i'm baffled. I can't think straight, I'm shaking.

I have to be dreaming.

THE END!!

A/N: There will be a sequel but i'm putting it off for a little so I can write another story! It will either be texting, instagram or snapchat.

But stay tuned for that along with the sequel!!

I haven't written in a while so i'm sorry! I was preparing for a trip to Europe for my birthday and i'm actually writing this on the plane on the way back.

Alright I love you guys!!

I'll update you when I start my next story along with the sequel!!❤️❤️