-4-

Carmen's POV:
I was scrolling through twitter retweeting thing the limelights posted. As I refreshed the page more tweets popped up relating to tour.

I frowned when I'd read some of them remembering that I only had one more day to spend with the boys before they left for tour. I stood up from the mattress grabbing a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt from my pile of clothes.

I changed then walked into the bathroom and curled my hair before walking downstairs.

The boys were sitting on the couch singing for a live they were doing on Instagram. I laughed quietly while walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle before joining them.

I sat out of the cameras view but close enough where I could see it. Daniel grabbed my arm and dragged me on top of him so the camera could see me.

I hid my face in his shirt and whined, "Daniellllll."

"You have to show the limelights your beautiful face." He pleaded.

"I don't have one." I laughed before attempting to stand.

Daniel turned me to face him and the other boys as they all glared at me. I put up my hands and shook my head, "It's the truth."

I turned around and rolled my eyes before walking outside and sitting over the edge. At first I laughed at the idea that Daniel and I acted like a couple.

We were just close friends and we were both perfectly fine with that. I wouldn't trade our friendship for the world.

I looked over the edge thinking about what I'd do while they were gone. I didn't realize there were tears streaming down my face until someone wiped them.

I couldn't bare look at who knowing I'd break down but I felt my chin being turned. My eyes met Daniel's who looked at me apologetically. I took a deep breath before speaking, "What am I going to do without you all?"

"You won't be for long." He smiled.

I looked at him confused before looking away as he spoke again, "I asked Jack to invite Maya." He paused, "Then in a few weeks I'm flying you out to spend a week with us on tour."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and my hands clasped over my mouth, "Daniel I can't believe you! This is amazing." I pulled him into a hug and squeezed him tightly.

"No one else knows about you coming so be quiet." He smiled.

"Thank you..." I whispered.

"I just want my best friend to be happy." He winked as we fell back laughing.

I stood up running into the house and grabbing my phone, I pulled up Maya's contact and clicked Face Time. Her face popped up and within seconds we were both in tears, "I can't wait to see you!" I cheered.

"It's been so long Carmen what have you been doing?" She asked smiling.

"It has! I auditioned for a few dance performance's but didn't get the role so I'm still working on that. When are you coming?" I asked.

"Well I actually also moved to California but I'm leaving in an hour because I have to drive for 3 hours." She cheered.

"No way!"

"Is Daniel there?" She smirked raising an eyebrow.

I nodded laughing, "He'll be here until 11 tomorrow."

She blushed before I noticed Jack walk up behind me, "Hey Jack." I smiled up at him.

"My queens!" Maya screamed showing us a picture of Christina and Corbyn.

Jack laughed and grabbed a chair pulling it up next to me. I sat there as Maya threatened Jack about making sure no boys would hurt me. By the end of her rant I turned to him and laughed at the scared look on his face.

We said goodbye to Maya and I stood up before plopping onto Jacks bed and turning onto my back. I stared into the ceiling attempting not to choke as tears streamed down my face.

"I'm really going to miss you." I managed to get out.

"I'll miss you more." Jack said pulling me to face him.

I rested my head back against the wall and we sat in silence for a few minutes before he attacked me with tickles. I fought back laughing, "Jack stoppp!" I whined.

I got my arms out and pushed him back off the bed. He picked me up before sprinting down the stairs and running up to Daniel throwing me in his arms.

I laughed as the boys continued running around and throwing me until Jonah almost dropped me down the stairs.

I fell onto Jacks back when the doorbell rang and I sprinted to it. I opened the door and Maya dropped her bag running to me. We pulled each other into a hug and fell to the ground laughing.

"I've missed you so much!" I screamed in her ear.

"I bet I've missed you way more!" She screamed back.

I turned around when I heard Daniel cough, "Oh yeah, sorry guys. This is my bestfriend Maya from Pennsylvania!"

I helped her up and the boys introduced themselves and gave her hugs. I laughed when Daniel hugged her the longest and turned to Zach as he wrapped his arms around me.

"We should get some sleep before we leave." Jonah said.

I nodded sadly as Jonah, Corbyn and Jack went up to bed,  Maya and I told Daniel and Zach to do the same but they wouldn't listen.

They insisted on waiting a while and hanging out with us so we walked over and sat on the couch. We watched old compilation videos from when they were younger and laughed.

I cooed about how cute they were until they decided to go to sleep. I looked over at Maya who was sleeping on the couch and smiled brightly at the thought that I could see her again.

I attempted to drift of to sleep but instead I lay awake dreading what the morning would bring...

~~~

A/N - What will happen to Zarmen? What will happen to Darmen? What will happen with Maya being there? *cries and laughs and cries*
(my emotions are confused😂)