-15-

Carmen's POV:
I looked up slowly to watch the girls reactions. Their jaws dropped and they stared at me for a minute before I shrugged.

After I minute I looked over at Zach who smiled brightly at me. I blushed and brushed my hair behind my ear before walking towards him.

He handed me a rose and leaned over kissing my cheek. I laughed and wrapped my fingers around his.

We followed the others outside to the car and climbed in. Jack drove with Ashlynn in the passengers seat while Zach and I had the middle. Daniel and Maddie sat behind us and I smiled at her.

"Where are we going?" I asked quietly.

"Don't worry about it." Daniel smirked.

"Oh boy." Maddie laughed.

For the majority of the car ride I sat in silence fidgeting with Zach's hand. He could sense that I was tense so he squeezed my hand.

I flashed him a weak smile and looked back down at my shoes. He leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Carmen, you look great don't worry."

"Thanks." I whispered though I didn't mean it.

Jack parked and I was about to open my door when Zach walked around and opened it. I laughed grabbing his hand and climbing out.

Fixing my dress I followed behind him for a second before catching up. He wrapped an arm around my waist protectively as we entered the building.

The six of us were shown to our seats with all the girls on one side across from the boys. Our tables were all separated about a foot so we could still have our own conversations.

Glancing over at Jack and Ashlynn I noticed their hands were interlaced on the table. I smiled and shifted my focus to Daniel and Maddie who were dying laughing.

Looking up at Zach I smiled as he said, "You sure look happy today."

I smiled brighter and reached across the table holding his hand with mine, "And I wonder why." I smirked.

"I'm happy if you are." He shrugged as the waitress came over.

We all ordered our drinks and food before I turned back to the conversation. Zach and I were talking about how after this break they only had tour for another 2 weeks.

Ashlynn's POV: (YAY!😂)

"Ashlynn." Jack whispered causing me to look up towards him.

"Yeah?" I asked confused while glancing slightly over at Zach and Carmen.

"Don't you think this is weird for Carmen? You know us and all." He sighed.

"Not really, why do you? Well, now that I'm thinking about it we are all really close. I don't wanna lose that with her but I don't want to lose you either." (her actually response. this kid is great love you bro😂💓) I whispered concerned for what he would say next.

As he was about to speak Carmen tapped my shoulder and said, "You two are the only single ones here."

I laughed and said, "Daddie's official?"

"Yeah I overheard their conversation." She whispered while Zach talked to Jack.

"I'm not single." I said even quieter.

"Huh?" She replied, "Then why are you on a date with my brother." She said getting defensive.

"Carmen calm down." I laughed, "We've been dating since a few days before I came."

"WHAT!?!" She exclaimed causing everyone to stare, "Sorry." She laughed.

"Yeah we'd been face timing and he asked me." I shrugged smiling brightly.