-20-

Carmen's POV:

I woke up to a bright light shining from my window and sighed before sitting up. Glancing over at my phone I noticed an explosion of notifications.

*Group Chat ~ Boys and Girls*

Jonah: When should we come over this morning?

Ashlynn: I'll check what time we're leaving at.

Zach: Is Carmen replying to any of you?

Mira: She's still sleeping so no.

Daniel: Following in her brothers footsteps I see.

Maddie: I'm going to wake her up so we can head out by 9.

Corbyn: Alright we'll be over by 8:30 to see the pictures you guys have.

Maddie walked into my room and I laughed as a surprised look grew on her face, "I'm up, I'm up. Let's go get ready."

She left my room and I closed my door before throwing on a pair of black dance shorts and a tie-dye sports bra. Walking over to my bag I pulled out my hair things and moved to the bathroom.

Once my hair was slicked back into a high pony tail I grabbed my phone and my dance bag before heading to the kitchen. The door bell rang so I walked over opening it to let the boys in before heading back to where I was.

I threw a water bottle in my bag and walked back towards my room where Jack was standing. He turned to me resting against the door frame, "What pictures do you have?"

"I have a couple on my phone." I said scrolling through them to show him.

"Text them to me. Now shoo." He laughed signalling me away.

I waited by the door for the girls to join me before tossing the spare key to Corbyn. We all piled into Mira's car and sang along with music until arriving at the studio.

At the studio we spent a while improving to different songs until we settled on one to choreograph to. My phone buzzed over the speakers and I ran to pick it up, "Hello?"

"Carmen question." Jack stated quickly.

"What's up?" I laughed.

"By any chance could we use your guys' cameras to record the process." He asked.

I turned to the girls who nodded before turning back to my phone, "Yeah sure."

"Okay thanks bye!" He blurted out before hanging up.

I laughed before turning my attention back towards the girls and getting drawn into the music. Jonah called telling us they'd finished the rooms causing the girls to sprint to Mira's car.

Following behind them I climbed into the passenger seat and plugged in my headphones. As Mira parked I noticed the boys standing in the apartment lobby with blindfolds.

"We must look so sketchy." I muttered under my breath.

"Oh I know." Jack laughed pulling it over my eyes.