-2-

Carmen's POV:

I awoke to the sound of someone's phone blaring. I looked up confused and laughed seeing all the boys except Jack standing in the doorway. I rubbed my eyes and sat up running my hand through my hair.

"Sorry for waking you." Daniel laughed

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing quietly.

"We we're taking a video of you sleeping because... uh we wanted to show or fans that you were here." Zach said blushing and running his hands through his hair.

I stared at him for a second. How can a human be as cute as him? Those pink cheeks. That smile.

I refocused noticing the boys staring at me and blushed looking down at my phone. Corbyn and Jonah headed downstairs while Zach sat on Jack's bed and Daniel sat on mine.

"I'm colddddd." I whined.

Daniel pulled a blanket over me and laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. I glanced quickly before looking away and noticed a hurt look on Zach's face.

I brushed it off and looked up at Jack. He stood up and left the room with Zach so I sat up turning to Daniel.

"Did you see that?" I asked.

"See what?" He started, "Zach's face?"

"Yeah he looked so hurt." I said confused.

"Yeah?" He asked laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I stated seriously.

"Wait, you don't understand?" He laughed again.

"I'm so confused." I said shaking my head as he stood up walking downstairs.

I waited a few minutes before walking out into the hallway. I was about to walk downstairs until I heard arguing in the room next to me.

"You need to stop acting like that." I heard knowing it was Jack.

"How can I she's so beautiful." I heard someone whisper.

"Okay, I don't want to hear that about my sister." Jack said.

"I won't do anything to her."

I walked away shaking my head. Someone has to be messing with Jack. Like seriously, who would like someone who looks and acts like me.

Walking into the kitchen I noticed Daniel whispering to Corbyn and Jonah looking out the window drinking coffee.

"Where's Zach?" I asked before realizing what was happening.

"Talking to Jack." Daniel said.

"Oh..." I said face palming.

Jack walked past me glaring at Zach so I turned around. Zach looked away as he walked passed me heading to the couch.

I looked angrily at Jack and pulled him aside. I looked at him, "I understand that you're trying to protect me." I started, "But i'm my own person. I can make my own decisions."

"Do you like Zach." He asked but it sounded like more of a statement.

I thought for a minute and smiled off in the distance, "I mean..." I paused for a moment, "He makes me happy."

Jack sighed and put his head in his hands before looking back up at me, "I want you to be happy Carmen. I really do. I'm just worried that he's going to hurt you."

"I'll be fine. Anyways, we don't know if anything's going to happen or not yet."

He nodded, "Well off of that topic, when's your audition today?"