-18-

Carmen's POV:

It's been a few days since the boys left for tour and the girls decided to drag me to the mall. After shopping for what felt like hours we walked over to the food court.

"Carmen?" I heard from behind my shoulder.

Turning around slowly I looked at the person confused, "Hi?" I paused realizing who it was, "Mira!"

I pulled her into a hug before screeching, "It's been so long how are you?"

"I'm good!" She smiled, "You girls still dancing?"

"You know it!" I smiled back.

We invited her to have lunch with us and walked over our table. I had been scrolling through Instagram when Ashlynn cheered.

Confused I looked up as she said, "You know how we were talking about getting an apartment or a house?"

"Yeah?" I asked still confused.

"Mira should be the fourth person we were looking for!" She exclaimed looking around.

"Huh?" Mira laughed.

"We're planning on getting somewhere to live so the girls can move out here." I paused, "And we were looking for someone else to live with us."

"Me?" She laughed again shaking her head.

"Of course!" Maddie smiled.

"Why not." She laughed, "I've been looking for a place anyways."

"We should start looking for a place!" Ashlynn cheered.

"Yeah." I smiled, "I'll be right back." I said grabbing my phone and walking away.

Dialing Jacks number I took a deep breath as he answered, "Carmen?"

"Hey Jack!"

"What's up?" He laughed.

"I've been meaning to talk to you."

"What is it?"

"The girls and I are planning on getting an apartment together..."

"The girls meaning Ashlynn and Maddie?"

"And Mira." I replied.

"I don't know Carmen..." He sighed, "How far away?"

"We'll look than i'll talk to you." I sighed, "I don't wanna be too far, maybe close enough to walk."

"Alright I love you talk to you soon Carmen." Jack whispered.

"Love ya." I said before hanging up and walking back over to the table, "Find anything?"

"Yup." Maddie grinned.

"Wanna go look at it?" Mira smirked.

"It's close to the house." Ashlynn giggled.

"Y'all creeping me out right now." I laughed.

We threw away our trash and grabbed our bags before heading out to the car. Mira climbed into hers and followed behind us as Ashlynn drive us to the location.

Pulling up on the road next to the boys I grinned as she parked, "We're not far at all!"

Mira parked behind us and walked over, "I'm hoping it's the one."

After talking to one of the managers of the apartment building we were shone to the room. It was on the fifth floor so I hoped our view would be amazing.

 It was on the fifth floor so I hoped our view would be amazing