Chapter 12

"You do know he's been staring at you since a while ago," puna ni Polly sa lalaking nasa table malapit sa kanila ni Alyssa. It's already seven thirty PM. Hindi pa ganoon kapuno ang lugar dahil maaga pa pero may konti-konti na ring mga tao.

"Polly, ano ba!" tatawa-tawang saway nito. "Hindi na ako sanay sa ganito. At isa pa," and she showed Polly her ring.

"Fine, fine. You're marrying the great Anton Olivares so you can have your hacienda. Ooops, papalapit na 'yong hunk guy here."

"What?!" she exclaimed.

"Hi," a baritone voice greeted them both. "I'm Xavier."

"Hello, I'm Polly," pakikipagkilala ng kaibigan niya sa binata.

Alyssa just smiled at him and didn't say her name.

"I believe this is the time when you say your name, Miss," he joked.

Polly laughed. "You're funny. He's funny!"

"A-alyssa," she said. Napilitan lang siyang sabihin ang pangalan niya para kay Polly.

"By the way, I own the bar and this is the first time I've seen you both here." He was genuinely focused on Alyssa. "Are you newcomers or you live around near?"

"We're newcomers," Alyssa answered.

"So where are you from?" He leaned over the table stool looking at her intently.

Polly was amazed at her friend's charm. Lahat talaga ng mga nahahatak nitong mga lalaki ay mga mayayaman at gwapo.

Alyssa tried to be nice. "I'm from Pangasinan, actually. I'm here in Manila with-"

"Babe," a familiar voice greeted Alyssa from behind. She turned around to find Anton, wearing the same business suit he has on this morning. His tie is a bit loose now and his hair a bit messed up but she can't take his eyes off his rugged, beautiful face.

He moved closer and kissed her solidly on the lips, his tongue darting in her mouth for a few seconds. She was shocked at what he did but before she could react, he let her lips go and held her hand instead.

Halata ni Alyssa ang pagkagulat sa mga mata ni Polly. Nagtatanong ang mga mata nito ngayon sa kanya. Even the Xavier guy was shocked.

"And so, you're taken," Xavier said. "I'll leave you, then. It was nice meeting you. Hi, Anton," he greeted Anton and left. At magkakilala ang dalawa.

"H-How did you find me?" tanong bigla ni Alyssa.

His face turned into anger as soon as Xavier left. "You are so irresponsible. Sinabi ko ng manatili ka lang sa loob ng bahay, di ba?"

"No, you can't just leave me there and expect me to be waiting for you the whole day. I have a life and I want to own it," ganting sagot niya.

"You're putting your life at risk without you knowing. I shouldn't have brought you here had I known na hindi ka makikinig sakin."

"You've always known that I'm stubborn as hell."

Tumango ito. "Yes, but not here. You can't just go out and parade yourself. You're going to be my wife so you will do as I say."

"No!" sagot niya. She turned to her friend Polly to ask for help. "I'll be staying with Polly tonight. We'll have a sleepover."

At first time mapansin ni Anton na may kasama pala itong kaibigan. "Polly, right? You can have the sleepover at our house. You are very welcome."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Polly sa narinig.

"No, Anton! I want to be in Polly's condo."

"Go. Sleep at her condo and test my limits, little brat. And I'll rip that pretty ring off your finger. Let's see where that leaves you." He doesn't want to parade his power over her but he had to do it this time. Kung hindi makikinig sa kanya si Alyssa at hindi nito hahayaang protektahan siya nito, then he has to force her to listen.

And all of a sudden, her eyes watered. And he hated the words he had just said. Nag-walk out si Alyssa at lumabas na ng bar.

He turned to Polly. "I'm sorry you had to see that. But please, if you care for her, you'll tell her to listen to me."

"Take care of my friend." Iyon lamang at umalis na rin si Polly.

When Anton went back to his car with his personal driver, nakita niyang nakaupo na sa likod ng sasakyan si Alyssa. She was looking quietly out the window with fresh tears on her cheeks. He badly wanted to wipe them all away. But it was all because of him. Alam niyang hindi siya naiintindihan sa ngayon ni Alyssa. He can't tell her the truth just quite yet. So he stayed quiet all throughout the ride home.
***

Chapter 13 will be in private mode and can only be viewed if you follow me. So sorry, guys, but I had to do this since my previous erotic chapters were reported and deleted by Wattpad! Huhu so to view Chapter 13:

1. Go to my profile.
2. Hit Follow button.
3. Refresh your app.
4. Go back to "Back to You" in Wattpad to view Chapter 13.

Thank you, guys!!!!!! Vote and like.
#TheMostAwaitedNight
#MakeupSex
(ayan tayo eh. pag nag-aaway nauuwi sa sex lagi!)