Chapter 24

And now, I'm giving these characters the love that they both deserve from the start. I hope we all find the one that will truly make us happy and will fight for us everyday!

May the Holy Week inspire us to love like Christ has loved us! And may we all spread love everydaaaay! 😍

****

He hugged her tightly nang tumakbo si Alyssa sa kanya. "Babe... I'm sorry, natagalan ako ng balik...," alo niya sa asawa. "Nagkaproblema kasi."

"No... it's okay..." she said in between sobs. "Thank you for coming back." At hinagkan niya ito sa mga labi nito. "I missed you, Anton...I love you... I love you. I'm sorry for not saying it to you... for being so selfish and for not forgiving you..." She was still crying while confessing to him.

At siniil niya ito ng halik sa mga labi. God, he waited for so long to hear her say that... that she loves him. He was now overflowing with joy at the thought that the woman he loves finally loves her, too. "Baby, say it again..."

"I love you, Anton. I love you... I love you..." she whispered while still hugging him, despite his dirty shirt.

He kissed the top of her head. Akala niya ay hindi na niya ito makikita. Akala niya kanina ay katapusan na niya. But that couldn't happen. Alam niyang hinihintay siya ng asawa at anak niya. He couldn't just give up on life.

"May sugat ka," bulong ni Alyssa habang umiiyak pa rin. Napansin nitong may tuyong dugong nanggaling sa braso nito.

"It's just a scratch. Don't worry." At inalo niya ang dalaga habang umiiyak pa rin ito. They stayed hugging each other for a few minutes, letting the moment linger on.

"Come on," hila sa kanya kapagkuwan ni Alyssa. "I'll give you a bath and treat your wounds."

"Sigurado ka? Hindi ka pa tumatahan. Baka umiyak ka lalo kapag nakita mo ang mga sugat ko," biro nito.

She playfully tapped his chest. "No, I can manage..."

Dinala ni Alyssa ang binata sa CR ng kwarto niya. She has a bath tub which is perfect for her size. Sana nga lang ay magkasya si Anton doon. Pinuno niya iyon ng tubig habang pinaghuhubad si Anton. She saw more scratches around his body as he removed his shirt and shorts.

She kissed him on his shoulder and chest trying to erase the wounds there. And he saw his limp manhood springing back to life.

"Babe," he groaned. "If you don't stop, I might just fuck you right here."

"Then, do," she said and stared up to him.

Umiling ito. "No, I'm dirty. Ayokong madumihan ka."

"Alright." She gave up and pulled him into the tub. Nagmukhang sobrang liit ng bath tub dahil malaking tao si Anton kumpara sa kanya. She chuckled at how he looked inside her bath tub.

"Babe, I've just been through a near death experience and there you are, laughing at me, your poor husband," bala-balang pagtatampo nito.

"You're just... too cute in that tub, babe," she commented and pulled out her soap para malinis ang katawan ng asawa. She started on his back and shoulders.

"Akala ko... hindi na ako makakalabas ng sasakyan ng buhay. Rocks and sand were everywhere around me...," he confessed all of a sudden.

She could hear his voice starting to break so she stopped lathering the soap on his back and faced him. "Go on..." She, then, soaped his chest from his neck down.

"Kakatawag ko lang sa truck na magdadala ng mga natumbang puno paalis sa daan. I rode my truck para bumalik na dito sa villa dahil alam kong hinihintay mo na ako. But then, all of a sudden... more rocks and soil came in. Napakalakas ng ingay na 'yon. I don't know what happened. Basta pagmulat ko ng mga mata ko, I was inside my car and everything around me was darkness and... and rocks. It was terrifying..." His voice faltered while telling her the story. Nakatungo na ito ngayon, looking confused and scared.