To Late

(Hey guys! Just a notice Noah will be 16-18 in this story.💞💞)

It was a day like any other except from the fact I had just been hired at a farm to earn some extra cash for my family. You'd think cycling a few miles wouldn't be that hard..but for a lazy person such as myself it really is. To help time pass I put on some old music. It was shit but helpful.

When I got at the farm it looked completely isolated and the sun burnt your skin at the touch. I sighed and walked towards the rusty shed like building. This place stinks. "Hello?" I spoke impatiently, a head peered around from a shattered wooden door "are you y/n?" A man asked in a raspy voice. "That would be me !" I faked smiled trying to make a good first impression.

He rolled his eyes and smirked "well you're to late we've already hired." He had a revengeful expression on his greasy face. "W-what!!" I was only 5 minutes late this place takes the piss! "Well face it sweetheart. Get gone!" He pointed his dirty fingers to the door. I scuffed and mutters "dick" under my breath slamming the door behind me. Guess I've got to cycle all the way home. God all this for nothing.

I groggily walked over to my bike, I scrunched my hand into a white fist at the sight of my tire bursting. "No. NO !!" I squinted my eyes shut in anger and held back some tears. "I've got a pump in my car." A low voice occurred from behind me, I turned around to see a tall, tanned, expressionless boy. He was wearing a grey hoodie and smirked at me when he realised I was checking him out. "Thank you so much !!" I took a sigh of relief and followed him to his car. "Lemme grab it." He took a breath of confidence and reached in his car. While he was searching for the pump I realised that his windows where tinted. That was a big warning but I was so desperate to get home I didn't care.

He sharply turned around and threw an object at my head. It all happened so quickly. My jaw dropped and I stared him terrified before I fell to the ground helplessly.