Bitch fits

"How hard did you fucking hit her!?" A voice muttered, following by  my head buzzing and screaming at me to keep still. I slowly opened my eyes to see him. That prick. "Ah miss y/ln(your last name) had a nice nap?" He asked stubbornly while leaning over, inches from my face. "Where the fuck am I !!" I panicked and looked down only to realise I was tied up to a steel chair in a prison like room, he's kidnapped me fuck. "get me out of here now !! I'll fucking rip your dick off!!" I screamed while squirming and hyperventilating "when you've finished having a Bitch fit I'd like to ask you a few questions miss." He chuckled at my struggling. "I'll never talk up to you!" I tell him sternly while spitting  in his face.

His smirk changed into a stern and furious face. "Well it's either that or....I'll have your neck slit before you can take another breath. I mockingly took a huge breath and stuck my middle finger up at him. "Not so fast?" I smirked. "Stan. Knife 93 please." He requested while staring into my soul. "Okay !! I'll answer your questions calm down James Bond." I scuffed "oh honey...I'm better than Bond." He said teasingly. "Now...how much money does your farther own." He stood up straight and looked down at me. I sniggered "more than you'll ever have!" I will not let this posh Douschebag be the boss of me. "Funny...because last I heard we'll have all of your fathers money by tonight??" He raised his eyebrows.

My breathing hitched at the thought of my family being hurt. "Stay the fuck away from my family freak." I blinked away a few tears. His facial expression softened "well let's make a deal princess. You help us with a few things and I'll let you go. You refuse to...you'll never see the sunlight again." He blinked impatiently waiting for an answer. "What so just that and I can go?" I asked almost exited "yes miss just that. Do we have a deal..?" He smirked at me like he was out of a spy movie.

(It was beautiful)

I thought hard about it wondering if he was lying or not. "Y-yes we have a deal." I hesitated. "You'll be released shortly mam. Mess this up and I'll sl-" I cut him off impatiently "slit my throat stab me yeah yeah." He chuckled and nodded at the guards to release me.

They cut the rope and practically carried me to the "dressing room" by that I mean a house it was huge tons of beautiful clothes filled my sight. They threw me in and notified me if I didn't get ready in an hour I'd be "dead" or some threatening shit like that.

So I didn't waste any time and picked out a black dress with the pattern of roses covering it I chose a loose heavily worn out denim jacket. And black heels just for fun. For my hair I simply put it in a tight bun. And I didn't feel like makeup that much so I just applied some ref lipstick and blush.

"Finished!!" I merrily sang as the guards  escorted me to the lounge. At the bottom of the stairwell stood the boy dressed in a fancaaay tux with his hair slicked to the side. "Miss you're looking better." He scuffed. "Wish I could say the same for you." I arrogantly ignored his "insult" If you could even call it that.

"Master Noah, the limbo is ready." A guard informed us. Noah that's his name. I sang under my breath "Noah, Noah Noah bo boah banana fanna fo foah fee fi fo mo-" he cut me off before I could finish my amazing performance. "Shut up." He stared at me and whispered in my ear before leaving the doors. "Listen this meeting is helping me get your fathers money. So if you mess this up even the slightest you'll end up looking like roadkill." He rolled his eyes and walked towards his parents in the limbo.

He intertwined his arms into mine, making my stomach flip a dozen times. "Miss y/ln we appreciate you agreeing to go along with this." His parents said giving a welcoming smile. Damn this is one twisted family.