Drunk

"Let's go to a p-puuub!!" Leilah slurred her words out. "Heeeell yeaah!!" I was so drunk at that time I would've went a long with anything. "Coommee o-onnn!" Leilah grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car. "Drive stan!!" She giggled as she jumped in the car before stan could stop us. "W-where to??..." he asked tiredly.

"To the puuuuub!!" Leilah yelled as she blasted some remix on full blast. As we arrived at the hectic neon light lit pub stan took a deep sigh and let us out. "You make sure you are out here by 9:00 sharp!!" He ordered us concerned. "Yeeaaa!!!" I yelled as I stepped into the pub. The loud music filling our ears. "Heeey guys!! Welcome to the lightning pub, I'm michael nice to meet you!!" A boy our age approached us, he was tall with jet black silky hair, he had it up in a headband, he was wearing these dorky glasses and the gayest outfit ever.

"Hey dude!!" Leilah said grabbing his shoulder trying to balance herself. Suddenly I jolt up as Whitney Houston's music blasted through the pub. "THIS IS MY JAM!!" I screamed as I began dancing. "ME TOO!!" Michael yelled as he danced along with me and Leilah. "I WANNA DAAANCCEE WITH SOMEBODYYY!!" Leilah and I screeched.

The time flew by us by the time they began to pack up me, Michael and Leilah where all passed out on the sofa. "Ahem!! Mam!!" A familiar voice yelled at us. "W-what?" I squinted my eyes as the hangover began slowly. "You're late....they aren't happy with you!" Stanley yelled getting angrier and angrier by the second. "SHIT!! SORRY!!" I jolted up waking up Michael and Leilah. "My head..." Leilah muttered. "WE GOTTA GO NOW!!" I screamed as I darted out the door.

"I can't believe you went without our permission. ANYTHING COULD'VE HAPPENED!!" Noah raised his voice as finn sat by him looking disappointed. "S-sorry we just wanted to have some fun...we were drunk..." Leilah explained to them. "Just go upstairs." Noah said bluntly.

Leilah sighed and walked up the stairs. "FINN WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?" Noah shouted. Leilah and I paused as we saw a tired Michael walk through the door. "oh don't worry dude he works for me!" Finn explained. Michael slowly lifted up his head. "YOU GUYS??" He shouted startled. "Michael!?" Me and Leilah questioned. "I'm sorry what is going on." Noah snapped at me looking furious.

(WHAT YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 1K THANK YOU!!!🧡🧡🧡)