Guns and tears

(Warning: blood, guns. Could be triggering for some readers)

"Hide." Leilah insisted.

"I can do this." She smiled and waited for us to hide.

Text
Unknown: why are you hiding...my surprise is fun? ):

Reply: why are you doing this!?

Unknown: it's the game remember.

"Come with me. Out in the back I have a shed." Michael whispered as Jeremy and Connor followed.

Finn must've already found a hiding spot.

The shed was actually pretty big..with a bench inside and a shovel and hammers...this is good.

"No noah! Wait you're my partner my best friend!!" We heard a muffled scream and a gunshot.

I began to whimper slightly and grabbed a hammer for safety.

"Where are you! Buggers!!" Noah called from the house.

We where pretty hidden the shed was shielded by a ton of trees and a fence.

(Leilah POV)
I was staying strong..but every now and then I would look behind my shoulders. It's so dark in here.
Finn. Finn. Finn. Finn. Finn. Finn. Finn. Finn. Finn. Finn. Finn. Finn.

He's gone.

This fucking bastard!!

"Come on you fucks where are you!!" Noah shouted panting and stomping around.

Then. I had to accept my fate. The door slammed open. There he stood covered in blood while he grinned down at me.

"Go on then. Shoot me??" I said firmly. If this is the death of me he's not getting the joy of my pain.

"I've g-got something better on my m-mind." He spat everywhere and dropped his gun.

He knelt down next to me and whispered. "Finn got lucky with you...so beautiful."

"Oh suck a left nut you sappy fucker." I whimpered slightly.

He grinned and placed his hands on my neck gently.

His grip got really tight.

"I-I-" I chocked out.

I can't breathe.

His grip is getting to tight around my neck he began shaking as his grip crushed my neck.

Then my eyes rolled back and all was black.

Is this death?

(Third person POV)

Noah smiled and let Leilah go. He turned around picked up his gun. And entered the garden.

He could hear slight noise from the forest.

"Of course." He scuffed and marched into the forest.

"He's here!..." Jeremy whispered as he sobbed quietly on Michaels shoulder.

The shed door slammed open and everyone jolted up.

Jeremy's sob was hard and loud now.

"Shut up you fucking baby!" Noah growled as he shot Jeremy in the leg.

Jeremy gave a gut wrenching scream and groaned as he passed out onto the shed floor.

Michael sobbed quietly as he held Jeremy.

"How are you liking the surprise so far love..?" He smiled down at y/n.

(Y/n POV)
I whimpered and sobbed into my knees.

"Y-your a monster..." I yelled my voice muffled from the sobs.

"And you made me the monster sweatheart..." he growled.

"I shot finn in  his ribs and strangled Leilah....I'm running out of ideas....?" He grinned and lifted me up by my neck.

"I've got one asshole!" A voice shouted as a knife was stabbed into Noah's back.

His eyes widening. He shot his gun out of shock and let out his last laugh and collapsed the floor as the blood leaked onto the wet grass. Revealing the hero. Leilah.

"F-fuck!" She yelled into the air as rain poured onto her bloody neck.

I ran up to her and hugged her trying not to hurt her neck.

Michael carried Jeremy out and I waited for Connor to. But he didn't.

"C-Connor..?" I called out.

I walked back into the shed and screamed in horror as I saw Connor with a gunshot through his stomach.

"No. No. No. don't leave stay strong...stay strong come on Connor come on..!" I yelled. As his eyes flustered and shut.

"C-Connor..." I whispered and held him close.

I placed a kiss on his lips as a tear ran down my face.

"Thank you my friend.." I smiled and staggered out of the shed.

"I'm calling the ambulance and police." Michael whispered.

We sat in the blood and rain.

Silence for so long.

What will become of us.

(Time skip hospital)

Michael and I sat in the waiting room. As Leilah was placed in surgery. And Jeremy had to be put into a wheelchair.

"It's my fault." I cried.

Michael placed an arm around me.

"How?" He sighed.

"I should've just told him I loved him. Nothing would've happened if I did...or I should've never taken that damn job application in the first place..." I cried into Michaels shoulder.

"And I should've never worked for finn...Jeremy is hurt because of me..." he whimpered slightly.

Everyone makes mistakes right?

But who makes it through the mistakes?

(Last chapter coming up soon)