Cancer breath

"Noah I want to try it!!" I yelled while chasing him around the balcony. "No!! It's a cancer stick not for precious girlies like you!" He giggled lifting it up in the air so I couldn't reach his height. "Noah, one puff please?" I giggled out of breath. "Why do you wanna try it so bad? You already look "cool" enough." He smiled as he dropped the cigarette over the balcony. "Kiss me cancer breath." His smile widened as he rapped his hands around my waist pulling me close to him as our lips connected harshly. The kiss felt like it could've lasted forever but we soon ran out of breath.

"You taste like cancer." I smiled, feeling comforted in his grip. "Come on angel, get ready you've got a big night...!" He smirked his devilish smirk and escorted me to Miss.Balacki the make up artist. "Hi Miss." I smiled before letting go off Noah and pulling in for a final kiss "see you later snoop dogg." I smirked as his chuckle faded along with his figure.

Once I was finished admiring how well Miss.Balacki did with the makeup a familiar sweet voice called my name. "Y/n Hun? I'm waiting for y- whoa...look at you!" Noah scoped me up and down before securing me with his arms we walked towards the limbo Stanley stood by. "Miss y/ln, looking beautiful tonight." He smiled as he escorted us into the slick car. "Now, angel let me explain how this night is happening. We shall arrive at city black, the pub. Then once I find the old fucker you hand me my gun and "sort things out" then we can simply leave. You can get a special reward when we arrive home" a smirk appeared onto his flawless face as the last sentence formed. "Sounds boring." I chuckled and rested my head upon his shoulders. He simply smiled and rapped his arm around my shoulder.

We succeeded in our duty and arrived home. "Come here angel." He seeped my feet off the ground and carried me upstairs smiling into my eyes. "Now princess...you did incredible tonight...if you trust me, let me make you mine forever." He smiled waiting for the response he wanted. "I trust you Noah." I spoke softly. "I love you y/n." His smile grew as he gently placed me on the bed.

.....

(Oof sorry 🤷‍♀️)