Sad boy poems

Dear y/n,
My love. I have gone with Finn for a dangerous fight..and I'm not sure if I'll be returning to you.
I just want to be with you right now and be embraced by your sweetest love.
My darling, I love you more than words can explain.
I would write you a whole book for you are more than a thousand poems.
But I must go now my love.
I wish deeply to return later.
The biggest love,
Noah Schnapp.

I read the powerful words to realise my darling was gone. Not a trace of his existence to be seen. What about Finn he must of alerted Leilah about thi-
"Finns gone!! He's wrote this...he's gone with Noah!" Leilah bursted into the room and wept into the letter.

"I know..I received one too." I sobbed.

Dear Leilah.
Angel, you've probably realised I am not beside you right now.
And won't be for a short time, I hope... They've sent us on another mission..but this one is like no other mission before.
This ones the beast.
The destroyer...but I promise you, I will return in one piece.
Now smile for me! I'll return to you angel. Count on it.
I love you so much Leilah.
Finn.

She handed the letter while wiping her tears. Love is to strong for the world to take. "Do you really th-think he'll come back..." she frowned and held the letter against her. "I hope so a lot." I smiled trying to brighten up the atmosphere.

It's been five days, and there is no sign of them. I'm slowly losing hope and I feel as if I'm breaking without him. It's so lonely even with Stanley,Leilah and Michael here. It's the loneliest house. Every night I just lay there waiting to feel him wrap his arms around me or tell me goodnight. But it's silent and still.

It's the seventh night. I don't think they're coming back. As the tears carelessly stream down my face I pray to hear that voice. Some signal that they are still here. I grip onto the sheets and sob into the spot he once lay, loud crying. My nose becomes blocked my eyes are puffy. It's getting harder to breathe as I scream in my cry for him.

I don't think I've ever missed any one this much before.

(HOLY FRIGGIN SHIT 2K VIEWS I CANT THANK YOU LOSERS ENOUGH!)❣️💚💙💕💘💖💗💛🧡🖤💓