Moody boy

"Hey Stanley...if you're awake please can I go downstairs I need to do something..?" I asked with a croaky morning voice. "Yes mam. But may I inform you, master Noah is in a mood again." He sighed as he kindly opened the door. "Thanks stan you the man." I said jokingly and strutted downstairs. And there he was sat there on the bottom of the stairs barely awake but still beautiful. "Hey James Bond watcha doin..??" I asked hoping he would've cheered up. "What do you want." He bluntly replied. "For you to stop being a miserable bitch?" I laughed and walked passed him into the living room. "We've been through the rules..you can't call me that." He said standing up and marching over to me. "Strike two." He scuffed and barged passed me. "What is this nursery" I chuckled and admired his angry face. "Do you know how cute you look when you're angry..?" I asked out of boredom. "Oh miss I'm aware that I am cute...at all times." He said not even looking away from his stare. "What happens on strike three..?" I questioned. "How many questions do you need to ask to be fully satisfied!" He shouted getting impatient. "I don't have a limit actually." I scuffed and nudged him. "Get off." He muttered getting angrier by the second. "Chill out bitch ..why are you so stressed anyway?" I asked. "I told you not to call me that!!" He shouted and grabbed my arms viciously, before I knew it our lips smashed together, shocked at first but I slowly melted into the moment. I could feel him grinning as he slowly pulled away. "Strike three." He smiled and walked off proudly.

(Sorry this ones short but I'm tired😂💞)