Blur

The car ride was confusing, I knew i had left something but I couldn't have...? I had ticked off everything on my list.

"What's wrong?" Leilah asked tiredly. I furrowed my eyebrows "nothing." I lied and turned my head towards the window.

But then I realised, I know what I left. I left Noah.

We had finally reached Finns hometown. It was very vintage. I can't see why he'd ever want to leave here.

"Okay ready?" Finn smiled as he opened the door. "Yep." We all replied.

His house was nice. Your average country house, but 10 times bigger.
I got the top room it was the basement room that had a door to the roof. Michael got the bottom room. And Leilah and finn shared a room below me.

I shrugged and unpacked my clothes. I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket, climbed to the roof and lit the cigarette. Noah wouldn't of wanted that but what could he do to stop me?

It all looked so strange from above. The field was lit a peach colour so was the sky. The smoke from my cancer stick filled the air giving it a nice aesthetic.

"That's not good for you." A boy shouted from his roof. Is this a normal thing in Finns hometown??? People just stay on the roof. I clenched my teeth. "Yeah we'll try going through what I have." I chuffed and blew the smoke into the cold air.

"There are better ways to relax...?" He shrugged and shuffled closer to my roof. He looked so lanky, long hair and covered in black clothing. "I used to be into that shit...do you know why I stopped?" He swung his feet off the roof. "I really couldn't care less to be honest." I bluntly replied taking another inhale from my cigarette.

"It was changing me, I started getting voices in my head and I got into drugs and terrible things." He sighed.

"Voices..?" I asked blowing the smoke towards him. "If you put the cigarette away I'll tell you." He raised an eyebrow and shuffled towards me. I stared at the cigarette and handed it to him annoyed.

He sat there for a good half an hour explaining and telling stories of his "tragic past"

"So yeah. You'll stop now??" He smiled. "Sure.." I rolled my eyes and rested my head on the chimney. "I'm connor by the way." He held out his hand. "I'm y/n" I shook his hand and paused as I saw a car pull up next to my hand.

"Connor I got to go. I'll see you around...thanks by the way." I hurried down the stairs to tell Michael and Finn.

"Stay there I think it's a dealer." Finn told us as he pulled out his gun.

We sat in silence waiting to hear a signal it was safe.

I have had enough of waiting so I ran downstairs to see finn standing still in shock as the door opened.

"Finn what is I-" a familiar boy walked through the door.

"Noah."