Insanity

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS YOU'RE AMAZING)

I woke up with a slight pain in my stomach. Slowly remembering what happened last night. "Noah.." I called with the raspiest morning voice in history. "Y-yeah?" He yawned. "Can we do something today?.." I asked hoping today would be exiting. "Didn't we do enough last night..?" He jokingly said followed by giggles. "S-sure"
I laughed. "But..how about we go outside..." I asked demandingly. Suddenly Noah jolted up and was fixated into the moment. "You want to go outside..." His eyebrows furrowed and his breathing hitched slightly. "Please Noah I can feel myself getting border and border each day..." I begged him. "You're bored of me.." he muttered.

"Noah. I'm not bored of you!! I love you I just want to go somewhere with you!" I pleaded, this time grabbing his arm in hopes he would get up. "Y/n not yet.." he sighed. "Fine." I said bluntly getting out of bed and walking towards the balcony quickly. "Y/n what are you doing." He said getting angrier by the second. I didn't answer I just had to get outside. I opened the door and ran to the balcony stairs suddenly being gripped by Noah's firm hand. "It was to good to be true." He said disappointed. I felt a sting shoot across my face as his hand embraced it. He dragged me downstairs and threw me into the room I thought I'd never see again. "You've done it this time." He said with tears in his pale eyes. I struggled and yelled as I was tied up to a chair... déjà vu anyone?

"Noah!! STOP!" I screamed with tears flooding my face. The last sight of the monster was him staring deeply into my eyes while a tear ran down his face as he slammed the metal door shut.

This is when I knew I'd never love Noah schnapp again. I let him be the one to take away my purity, my love, my first kiss. I let him get away with everything. Not anymore. not after what he's just done.

(3:40 am)
"LET ME OUT PLEASE!!" I screamed the hardest I could. The rope was digging into my skin and they were now covered with my blood. Pitch black and silent. My neck had become knotted and stiff from the struggling. I had no food or any water supply. Insanity was bleeding threw me.

It has been two days now and I'm pretty sure I'll die soon. My throat is burning from all the screaming. Every time I move my wrists, ankles or neck I want to commit suicide. Suddenly the door opens slowly. Stanley. "Miss don't move I'm getting help." He muttered. "N-no Stanley y-you'll b-be killed.." I whispered as my voice restrained. Miss Balicki hurried into the room and untied the ropes from my fragile  wrists and ankles. "Stan Carry her to the room.." she muttered as she left the cell. "It's going to be okay..." Stanley whispered as he lifted my weak body up and carried me to this room.

We arrived into an office of theirs. I was placed onto a sofa as they hurried away to get supplies. Then I saw him. That devil. "Y/n." He said shocked to see my conditions. I just closed my eyes and wished he would disappear. "Excuse me sir." Stanley hurried over to me as I gripped onto his arm, trying to ignore the pain in my wrist. "Th-thank you.." I whispered smiling deeply at Stanley's innocent face. "Return her to me when this is finished." Noah demanded as he left.

I was all fixed and thanks to miss balicki and stan. I could walk and move my arms without feeling like dropping dead. "N-now Miss...you're going to have to go to Noah..." he sighed as he felt my pain. "Oh yeah.." I muttered as I was escorted to the room I once called mine. "I'll be right outside.." he whispered as he winked and led me into the hellish room. "Baby.." Noah spoke as he stood up.