Rooms

"Oh you're welcome..." I said trying to be as calm as possible
"Noah the boss says you have to stay in the car since you are not old enough to attend this meeting" his farther informed him "what the fuck!? But I !! You said this time I could??!" He blurted out furiously. "Aaw poor baby !" I teased "Shut it bitch" he snapped back. "Okay Noah and y/n stay in this car until we get back or there will be consequences." His mother said while stepping out the car. "I can't believe this." He sighed "aaww do you need a hug...?" I smiled and giggled "can you just mind your own god damn business!?" He shouted and grabbed my arms staring into my eyes.

I took the risk and put my hand on his face gently, to my surprise he leaned in...but paused a grin formed  on his face and he shoved me back. "Haha !! Did you really think I was going to kiss you!?" He laughed "no i just thought we were smelling each other's faces??" I said sarcastically. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Oh god here comes the twat." He said looking hurt. Wow shocker he has feelings. "Y-your dad..?" I asked gently "yeah if you want to call him that." He sighed and looked down.

Guess his family made him like this...poor gu- wait no fuck I'm not falling in love he kidnapped me. "We got the money Noah." His mother told him gladly "ok" Noah said plainly ignoring them.

(Time skip home)

Im so happy to be back here that car ride was torture..wonder they'll let me go... "hello??! Miss daydream listen to me please." Noah schnapped at me ;). "Wow look at you starting the conversations" I giggled "want me to show you your room...?" He smiled. I like this side of him and I've only known him for about a day...maybe he's not so bad..? "Uh yeah ! Thanks." I chuckle "okay whatever." He scuffed and I followed him to a room. "Okay close your eyes.." He said excitedly, I closed my eyes scared that this was some sick yoke and would lead to my death...but a side of me trusted him. "Closed" I breathed scared but exited. Noah put his hands over mine and led me into the room. "Okay not yet don't open them...don't open them!!" He giggled "sorry!" I couldn't help but laugh. He sighed excitedly "now...OPEN!!" He shouted. I opened my eyes to a huge, organised room. "I- wha- Noah thank you so much !" I squealed "What..why are you thanking me..? This is my room." He grinned a bitchy grin. "Fuck you Noah." I scuffed and stormed out of his stupid room. "Sorryyy!" He chuckled and shut his door.

I know I shouldn't of trusted him but he just seemed like he could of been nice. But no just like always they turn out to be pricks and tease you until you feel like screaming. "This will have to do.." I sigh as a lay on the sofa and drift of into sleep.