Packing

It has now been 2 weeks and as painful as it is to say, We've started to grieve. Leilah has started to drink more recently and I've started to smoke. It's all falling apart and I don't know what will become of us if this carries on.

"Can I come in?" Michael asked from outside the door. "Yeah.." Leilah replied tiredly. Michael entered the room slowly and sat at the end of the bed. "Look...it's been a while now and master Noah instructed us if they didn't return in a month you can leave..." he sighed.

"No. I want to stay here and wait for finn!! He's coming back!!" Leilah blurted our clearly not sober. "Leilah we could always visit the house to see if they've returned.." I explained holding back the tears. "Y-yeah okay then.." she slowly came back into reality and began to pack.

Packing my bags was the most painful part of this. All the memories flew back and made me miss him more than I did before.

"Come on Leilah...are you ready." I wiped away the tears and took her outside....we slowly began to walk to the car this was the worst moment of my li-

"WAIT!! DON'T LEAVE!!" Finn screamed as he ran up to us. "Finn!!" Leilah gasped wrapping her arms around him...where is Noah. "Finn. Where is Noah?" I began to panic as I saw no trace of Noah. "Y/n...he's in the hospital. He got shot..twice." Finn placed a hand on my shoulder as he explained. "W-where did he get sh-shot.." I asked tearing up. "The shoulder..MICHAEL!!" Finn shouted. "Finn!! You're back!" Michael ran out the house. "Hey man! Please can you drive us to the hospital." Finn told Michael. "Of course sir."

On the way to the hospital. The ride felt painfully slow. All I could imagine on the way there was his conditions, what didn't help was the fact Finn kept telling us how it happened. The look on Noahs face as he realised he was going to possibly die.

"Were here for Noah schnapp." I hurried to the office and was in no place to wait. "He's in room 77 level 4. Take a seat mam we'll escort you shortly." The office lady rudely explained. "Miss, I haven't seen my love in a month!! If I don't see him soon I'm pretty sure Im gonna kill someone. So what's it gonna be either you let me see him right now or you better watch the fuck out!" I shouted at the Bitch not realising what I was doing.

"R-right away mam." She shortly escorted us to the room and left.

Turning that door was a choice  I wasn't sure I wanted to make. I want to see Noah. But I want to see Noah alive.

"oh my god." I froze at the sight of his skinny restless body. "Y/n..." he lifted his head. I dropped to the floor and held his face as mascara ran down my face. "Noah...I've missed you so mu-" "I've missed you more trust me." Noah cut in as he placed a hand on my tear covered face. "I'm sorry I didn't return the way you wanted me to.." he smiled. "Noah you being alive is all I could ask for right now." I whimpered. Suddenly the heart monitor flashed and Noahs hand dropped from my face.