Change of thought

I stayed completely silent in hopes he'd get the clue and shut up. "Come here...thanks Stanley you can leave now." He ordered me. I limped over to him slowly. "Angel...why did you try and leave me..." he whispered as he sat me on the bed. "I had to." I bluntly replied back. "Is there anything you want. You can have an-y-thing! I'll get it." He smiled as he placed his hand gently onto mine.

"Time alone." I muttered as I smacked his hand off. "H-how long...." he sighed. "Until i dont feel like strangling you." I demanded him to leave so I could stay in the bedroom I once thought was safe.

A few hours later my hunger grew again. "Staaaan" i wailed from my room. "Yes mam" he kindly replied. "I want foood!" I giggled. "Of course mam." He agreed and soon later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. But to my surprise it was the devil himself. "I brought you your favourite.." Noah smiled. "Great. But i don't remember asking for a side of asshole." I rolled my eyes and snatched the food from his pail hands. He frowned and sat on the bed. "Did you not hear me!!" I shouted getting impatient. "I got so angry....but I was more upset and worried than angry...y/n you made me feel happy for once!! You fixed me...I couldn't lose you. I can't. I love you y/n." He whimpered. I thought long and hard about this...it wasn't difficult to decide though. Before I knew it we were making out...whoops?. "I love you even though you almost killed me...I'd never stop loving you because if I tried that would probably kill me aswell." I smiled as I pulled him in for another kiss. But he resisted. "Probably!?" He giggled as he smashed his lips against mine. "I'll never do anything like that again..." he frowned. "Oh i know...or next time I might actually have to kill you...?"  I smirked as i strutted downstairs.

(Sorry this ones short!! But holy hell you guys 700
READS!?)